1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Crash at the final boss (Asra nox)

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Knusperkruste, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Knusperkruste

Knusperkruste Subatomic Cosmonaut

hello there,

my problem is the following: when fighting the final boss (Asra nox) everything goes fine till she start to spawn those spheres...as soon as they start to cast their orange beam, the controls are stopped, the game freezes and crashes back to the desktop....

does anyone else have the same problem?

my OS is Win 10, no mods installed

i uploaded the log txt, so maybe someone got an idea

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  2. Knusperkruste

update: i tried it another time, this time the first round of spheres worked and i thought maybe its just a temporary problem....but at the second round of the sphere attack the same happened again....character movement freezed...then the game...then a crash back to desktop...the log is from that try

3. Knusperkruste

update no. 2

ok next try after the latest patch....even tho the game runs way smoother now and got rid of most of the stuttering and microlags, the gamebreaking crash still happens as before....am i really the only one with this problem?...

i upload the latest log...maybe someone can tell me at least what causes it....

Attached Files:

4. Memnojokasel

Memnojokasel Aquatic Astronaut

I also have this same bug.

Attached Files: