1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Craft Master trophy is AWOL

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kayenne, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Kayenne

Kayenne Intergalactic Tourist

I'm having issues with the Craft Master trophy not popping. I've made all 94 items at least two times, but nothing happens. Also just a suggestion in this regard - it would be nice with an overview over crafted items such as we have with fish, artifacts, etc.

• Kizuna31

Kizuna31 Space Hobo

I've had the same problem!

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Are you 100% SURE you've made them all? As in, did you make a list on paper and check each one off as you made it? Reason I ask is because I had this problem too, I was positive I'd crafted everything and I couldn't get the achievement, then someone told me to go look at my save file code where it tells you how many of each thing you've made (it's not easy to find and I agree it really needs to be displayed in game somewhere) and found out I was missing the basic sprinkler. >u<

• Kizuna31

Kizuna31 Space Hobo

I made a post about it too explaining my experience but yes...I'm 100% triple checked sure

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
          • Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

I'm working on the achievements on my latest save file. Will update here if anything is not working.

Kizuna31 likes this.
            • MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

To help in this regard, I made a thing awhile back. Unfortunately, that's only helpful for PC/Mac users; console folks are stuck with trying to recraft everything.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
              • Kizuna31

Kizuna31 Space Hobo

So I decided to make everything...again, and was starting with the little easy to make items. Upon making a torch (the first thing I crafted since starting the game back up today) I was immediately awarded the trophy. I checked my "crafted items chest" and there were 2 already in there......I have no idea what's up with this trophy but maybe some items are in there as needing to be made twice? Maybe you must craft everything in the same year or month? Idk but good luck to everyone else having the problem!

Kayenne and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                • Kayenne

Kayenne Intergalactic Tourist

Woohoo for us. I got mine too. After crafting winter seeds for who knows which time (I'm on year 7). Oh well - it finally popped :)