RELEASED [CP] space boots but theyre steel toed boots

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by peachpunk, Jul 4, 2018.

1. peachpunk

peachpunk Void-Bound Voyager

howdy! ive never modded before! but i made a mod! because i think the space boots are tacky and i hate wearing them! so! i made them not tacky! i think? i tried thats all i know JHGJG
    [​IMG]
    checkit out!!!

dl it here on nexusmods!!
    it requires content patcher/smapi so if you dont have those yet u should prolly dl em!!
    jus unzip the file and paste the folder into your mods folder!!
    nows the part where i copy paste stuff directly from the nexusmods description bc im lazy!!

id also like to note that ive noticed that the mod wont alter the name of already obtained space boots (or at least it didnt for me initially??), so if you already have space boots in your inventory and theyre still called "space boots" then just spawn or find another pair and they should have the correct name

also also, you can feel free to customize this mod all you like! the spritesheet that has the sprites for all the footwear and the colours for the farmers boots are in the assets folder in the mod, so i dont mind if you edit some sprites in there to your liking! the content.json already loads both those files in their entirety so all you'd probably have to do is edit them however u want lol
    just dont like. reupload this mod with the steel toed boots without credit,,,, i'd very much like to see what others make! i wanna see ya pretty shoes n whatnot

i think thats it ok have fun tell me if somethins broke or u have any problems (it should work in 1.3 beta bc thats wht i made the mod with so ont worry lol)

(also srry if this should be in?? not miscellaneous?? or w.e??? im bad at forums JHFDJKGFD)
    (double also: if u need another place to dl it lemme know i could upload it to my mediafire or sta.sh even lol)​

phoenixsoul13 and HopeWasHere like this.
    • phoenixsoul13

phoenixsoul13 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you! I actually like the Space Boots, but I couldn't resist these. They're so cute!