Couple Ideas!

Discussion in 'Other' started by SweenMachine, Feb 29, 2012.

1. SweenMachine

SweenMachine Big Damn Hero

Perhaps there could be detailed space exploration, like with materials you can only get in outer space, space becoming more dangerous the further you travel from the spawn planet, different kinds of ships (like a racing ship, mining ship, transport, etc.), and maybe the ability to start with a base model of each kind of ship and upgrade it to make it easier to travel to the more dangerous, more profitable areas?

Also, perhaps a way to build a fast-transport network for users and/or materials? Say if you're on the outer rim and want to transport a few stacks of diamond back to your base planet while continuing to mine yourself.

And finally, space stations you can build, find, destroy, or claim with docks, shipyards, markets, stellar trading, etc. so you can build or buy your own ships and create your own galactic economy.

I can't begin to express my excitement for this game! More ideas as they come! Also, I admittedly haven't read the About or FAQ yet, so apologies if I'm being redundant here.

faiaclaah likes this.