Count to One Million

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ImperatorTimes, Dec 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

A half to go for the next hundred.

3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

4. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

5. Daikon Ocelot

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

7. Grifs

Grifs Void-Bound Voyager

I had a dream the other day ago. There was this hyperactive asian dude in a bunny suit who didn't know how to eat ice cream and proceeded to bombard me with inane questions. He more or less asked me how to eat one as he did not know the proper way to put it inside his mouth while looking cool. He also asked me about the proper posture while eating ice cream, which I have no idea of. I was at a loss for words and did not know how to respond so I just grabbed it from him and chomped on it with the biggest mouth possible. He was amused, and later gave me this enlightened look, telling me that he would follow my example for the rest of his life. He also paid me with an unrecognizable currency and said it was 1800 yen. He then shook my hand and thanked me for my services. Before saying goodbye, he said that he will never forget my good deeds and contributions to human society. I felt really proud and satisfied, knowing that I was able to help out a brother in need for reasons unknown. He hopped in on a cadillac to drive away, but he was out of fuel and complained nonstop until I walked away.

The enlightenment was not one-sided. I found out that the amount of money he gave me was a message, and when I checked one of his paper money stuff it had a link. I typed everything in one by one and I ended up in this thread. I therefore conclude that this thread will end when the count reaches 1800.

8. Daikon Ocelot

Hmm... that is one strange dream, my friend. If that is really true, I wonder what will happen when we reaches 1800.

9. theflamingchuthulu

Weird dream. If you are into divine universal/karmic/law of attraction/psychic stuff maybe you recieved a message and will get money or some event will happen by the time this thread reaches 1800.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  10. Daikon Ocelot

ALRIGHT! Now our mission is to reach 1800 (well, at least for now), and see what happen.

11. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Only 141 to go

12. Daikon Ocelot

13. theflamingchuthulu

14. VuesaMerced

VuesaMerced Scruffy Nerf-Herder

15. theflamingchuthulu

16. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

17. theflamingchuthulu

18. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

1,000 + 666

19. Grifs

Grifs Void-Bound Voyager

Yessss, it seems that 1800 is almost impossible to reach. You'll all be burned out by the time it happens!

20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

This thread is almost three and a half years old. I'll die before I get burned out

theflamingchuthulu likes this.