Could we give Pam an umbrella when it rains?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ultimate_Melon, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Ultimate_Melon

Ultimate_Melon Space Hobo

I know nobody will probably read this, but I just have a small suggestion that I think could add a little to the game. Every time it rains, I see Pam standing by the bus and for some reason, deep down, I just feel bad. I know it’s silly, but I was just thinking that maybe you could give her an umbrella for those rainy days? =D

Sonata_of_Willow and WilliamZ like this.
    • Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

if someone would make the code i could put a big hat on her, would that do?

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

Can we help linus and willy too. Linus needs a winter coat, mittens and boots for the winter months and willy just needs the sou wester and the rain coat when he spends hours fishing in the rain

Though it would be nice if each character had normal wear for spring and fall, summer wear, winter wear and rain wear

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

those two outfit mods are provided in the seasonal outfits

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

I'm a lowly console gamer....xbox at that. I think this should be coded into vanilla game and or sequel (dlc if need be I wouldn't mind tossing ape another 9.99 I definitely got my moneys worth with the mp update)

We need just a few more tweaks.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

oh. well that's kind of a lot to ask for. this is a several-year-old game that just got a major qol update. it's not likely there will be another one for a long time if ever :rofl:

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

I know but its little things to hope for. That being said thats why I wouldnt mind dlc as long as its not horse armor

• endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

actually it would make more sense if Pam simply just wait inside the bus, just like when she's seen driving.
                  but a seasonal vanilla outfit for the townsfolk sounds nice. or at least they could react to rains by popping up umbrella, that way the rainy days wouldn't feel so empty in the town as the people can still go where they like with umbrella.

• Scritchowl

Scritchowl Big Damn Hero

People would naturally stay indoors but it would be cute seeing vincent catching frogs or jas jumping in puddles while wearing galoshes

• endly

endly Void-Bound Voyager

i think the sympathy could go to Robin too.
                      you see, she's still hammering my house when i get home at 01:30AM

Sonata_of_Willow likes this.