1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Could we get some more blocks and prebuiled buildings

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by General Nuclear, Jul 18, 2017.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

For me one of the most fun thing to do in starbound is to look for premade buildings, towns and structures for inspiration and maybe even if i'm considering to move there. also am starting to get very tired of finding the same dungeons over and over again to be honest they are cool but not when you found ones too many times, i would really appreciating if i could find some new ones.

For example there are many of races that don't have their own dungeon yet and some of the planets that don't have any spawnable dungeons like the poison planet we are still waiting for a skyscraper dungeon there or the arctic planet one it could have penguin dungeon or something for example.

and we would also likes some new blocks to build with. we really liked the space station blocks those are really cool and fun to build with thanks for them and the mechs :DD

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.