Modding Help Could someone test this baby mod for me?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by sheetcakeghost, May 16, 2016.

1. sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

UPDATE: Thanks for being interested in testing! If you want to report any issues please go to the official thread and post them there! After downloading the latest version, of course.

http://community.playstarbound.com/...nd-toddlers-with-junimos.115073/#post-2902145

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

• sheetcakeghost

Thanks for that! Managed to test myself and they work just fine. Gonna upload them official soon. d:

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
      • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm a couple minutes too late, but the Divorce Mod let's you spawn/de-spawn mates AND babies at will.
        [​IMG]

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
        • sheetcakeghost

Does it? That's pretty cool. I'll need to keep that in mind for screencaps later. In case I wanna jazz up my release post, which is here.

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

If you do, replace the crib with the birdcage. :mwahaha:
            [​IMG]

• sheetcakeghost

Ha ha, I already considered that. I might do a special junimo themed baby bed later. d:

• mushfae

mushfae Pangalactic Porcupine

i tested it and omg its so cute i love when they do the little dance thing! however i noticed some stray pixels in the running animation i took a screenshot (which was hard cause they run so fast xD )
                [​IMG]

EDIT: i unpacked the file and looked at the sprite sheet i think the problem is that the frame in the top row on the far right is the problem its one pixel too low so the foot clips in to the frame on the row below it. just thought I'd let you know if you hadn't already noticed this!

Last edited: May 16, 2016
                  Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                • sheetcakeghost

Ha ha, yes, I picked up on that when I tested! I should have fixed it since I did notice that the issue with the sprites. d: The fix should be in the official release thread I linked to above.