Cosmic Dream Eater

Discussion in 'The Monster Monster Contest' started by eShredder, Mar 19, 2012.

1. eShredder

eShredder Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is my submission for this contest. The Cosmic Dream Eater!
    [​IMG]
    Cosmic Dream Eater appears at night and wanders around peacefuly doing nothing. Its cloak is closed and nothing is shown. Its eyes will glow yellow when it feels someone is too close. If its eyes turns red you better run. It will chase its target until it can not see him/her/it anymore or have caught it inside of its cloak. While its prey is inside of it, the Cosmic Dream Eater sucks all dreams of the prey which also damages the prey both mentaly and physicaly. As soon as it is done eating ones dreams it fades away into the void, leaving no marks behind but the corupted and scared victim.

Movement:
    The Cosmic Dream Eater slowly hovers above the terrain. While being calm it looks like someone walking. It stops when the eyes turns yellow and stare at you. When being mad it begins to fly rather quickly. Hide in a hole or kill it, your choise.

Attacks:
    Dream Eater - The Cosmic Dream Eater has to catch up and actually wrap the victim inside of it to eat ones dreams. The damage is rather devastating.
    The power of Feared Stars - Rarely, the Cosmic Dream Eater explodes and unleashes a number of gigantic worms of nightmare stars which will target the victim. The worms shatters out in random directions, still somewhat towards the victim to not be too easy to avoid, and they goes in one direction. These worms can not be killed, only avoided.

Health:
    A Lot! I mean, it is not human. Only a source of dreams and energy.

Alrighty then, that is all from me. Bai bai~

//e

blind sniper likes this.