1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Corrupt collision boxes; items gone, collision boxes still register...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Monolith of Monolithia, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Good morning. So I have a few carefully selected mods installed, mainly quality of life things. (in the Steam Workshop as follows: Matter Manipulator Manipulator by v6, Refrigerated Container by Suphax, Posed Mannequins by skell.E, & Enhanced Storage by Neo)

Recently my game crashed on the world where I have my main base... It had a variety of modded items most of which just disappeared or reverted to their vanilla state. In one spot in the base where I had 4 stacked refrigerated containers (basically just regular shipping containers that have been modded to store food...), the containers are gone, but the hitboxes for them remain in an unbreakable state... I have included a screenshot below showing me standing on where one of them used to be and holding a new container (which cannot be placed) over the spot where one of the containers used to be. The long red lines show where the tops of the old containers were.

[​IMG]

Any help as to how to go about fixing this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Monolith