RP Corporate Domination

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by TΔktik, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Gallagher slumped back for a moment, giving the falling gunship a mocking salute. "Yeah, just a second." A few deep breaths later, he rested the plasma lance on his shoulder, and followed Lyn.

2. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

3. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Well, somebody did something!" His fists are clenched.
    After walking for a while, they come across a decrepit-looking shack in a large clump of brush. Lyn approaches the shack.

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Seeing the shack caused Gallagher's brow to furrow. "I hope that's just to cover a hatch that leads to the actual place."

5. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Fortunately, you would be right." Lyn enters the shack and lifts a metal panel, the hatch, to reveal a ladder, then she climbs down this ladder.

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Slinging the plasma lance over the shoulder not already occupied by the rocket launcher, Gallagher followed Lyn down the ladder.

7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

The ladder leads to a small room with rusted walls. To their left, another panel slides up, showing the face of an avian- "Who would this human be?"

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

He would of course, speak for himself. "Some schmuck named Gallagher." He stiffened his posture somewhat.

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Alright, schmuck, and-"
    "He's on our side, just let us through."
    "Okay, okay." A door slides open at the end of the room.

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Gallagher walked towards the open door. "I'm not kidding, I have no idea why I went along this far; but now that I've committed, I'll see it through."

11. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Lyn follows- After walking through the door, Gallagher enters a long hallway that looks quite... Quite unimpressive, actually. In fact, rather scrappy-looking. He can see several other people- presumably resistance members- Some walking to their destinations, while others just seem to be making conversation.

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Turning to Lyn, Gallagher said, "So, where to? I'll let you take the lead, since I'm not going to know the way."

13. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Should be a short walk down the hall, on our... Left?" The rooms on either side of the hall have a variety of purposes- Some seem to function as quarters, a few look like maintenance bays, and one is a mess hall that looks vacant. "You could probably use a rest- It's been quite an eventful day."

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, I could use a place to stow these." Gallagher unslung the plasma lance and rocket launcher he was carrying. "Now that they won't be too necessary."

15. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"I'm sure we'll find a use for it here. There should be a storage room nearby-" She looks into a room on their right- "In there." She says, gesturing towards the room.

16. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Setting down the weapons inside the room, Gallagher heaved a deep sigh. "Is there someone I should introduce myself to? I'm guessing you guys are a tight-kit group, and might find the sudden appearance of an outsider to be a point of concern."