1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Here you go, lush planet with a rose biome . Character made with latest update , win 10
    20180201231428_1.jpg

Roselle likes this.
  2. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

That has rose trees on it (as I discovered after some searching). For me, at least, running Win7, the planet's background is not roses. Thanks, though; this is a darling little planet.

3. 777JackOfBlades

777JackOfBlades Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah sorry didn't find any with the background yet. I think there is another one on the same system but without background either. But at least there is flowery grass and flower trees. I wonder if we'll see flower microformer( or terraformer) in 1.4

4. Roselle

Yeah, there was another planet in that system with a spring biome, I believe.

It would be nice if a terraformer could be crafted using saplings and other items to get the unique planetary background you want. Not sure how or if that would work, though.

I did find a rose planetary biome in a system near to the one you posted! It also has a viera village, if you are using mod: The Viera of Ivalice. If you aren't, I think the viera village will be an agaran (giant mushroom) biome.

There are no significant surface structures aside from those, and the rose trees are turquoise and a sort of magenta, as I've shown in a screenshot. The background is the magenta roses.

rose tree planet.png

Underwood Legion III-b, Forest

I spawned right in the middle of a grove of the planet's main trees, and a short distance to the right is a single unoccupied shroom house. Over the hill is the viera village, or probably more shroom stuff if you don't use the mod. I am probably gonna build a farm here. :nuruhappy:

Gasboy and 777JackOfBlades like this.
  5. Gasboy

Gasboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I need this in mah life! Thanks for that, I had no idea it even existed.

Roselle likes this.
  6. Gasboy

So I was wondering if folks could give me a hand. I'm looking to find a largest size planet of each type. So the biggest garden planet, forest, desert, etc. I'm hoping that the volcanic and magma could have the gentler weather, because nothing ruins a day more than a giant meteor smashing your house and killing you while you sleep.

Anyone have coordinates for some good candidates? :D

Thanks in advance!

7. Roselle

I didn't know it exists until a few days ago! Glad I could help! Love my fellow FF fans. <3 The random viera villages are sooooo pretty and such a pleasure to find. I've found another on a snow planet if you'd like coordinates to that one.

I'm writing out the name with spaces between the letters because it can be hard to read when they're all crammed together:

K A F F A L J I D H M A
    VII

Dangerously low temperatures!

I think I went left from spawn to find the village. Also left was an ice chest containing both kinds of snowglobes. :cool:

Win7 64-bit

I will be on the lookout for enormous planets for ya~

Gasboy likes this.
  8. Milosz3107

Milosz3107 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey, I just wanted to ask; do the planet co-ords sort of count like a planet seed, to make a comparison, similar to Minecraft or maybe SCP-CB or something like that?
    Also, anyone ever wondered what's at the co-ords 0,0?

9. Gasboy

Nothing.

10. Milosz3107

I just realised how :rofl:

11. Gasboy

Well, there are a couple of systems close by, but nothing directly at those coordinates.

12. Milosz3107

What's the closest planet like?

13. Gasboy

Will have to look when I get home. :p

14. Milosz3107

I might also cheat and check it out myself.
    Unless everyone objects.:nuruwink:

15. Gasboy

How is it cheating?

16. Milosz3107

How is using cheats cheating? :nurutease:

17. Gasboy

Uh. You can go to 0,0 without cheating. O.O Literally put the coordinates in and hit okay.

18. Gasboy

Either the change in version (1.3.2 to 1.3.3) changed the system, or your mod did. Duania Crest 1 is a midnight planet with 1 moon.

EDIT: However, it appears that there is an Apex lab of some kind to the left, so...

EDIT2: Chest in the Apex place has Damage III augment.

EDIT3: Was a decent planet, had to flee though, a bugged ghost that I couldn't kill chased me away.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  19. LizardGaming

LizardGaming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In Vanilla, the planet is a Midnight planet. Everything else is unchanged.
    Keep in mind that any major structure on planets (Facilities, Camps, Towns, etc.) have random loot.

20. Gasboy

Except purples, yes?

EDIT: Though I suppose you are right. My room mate got a Healing III augment instead. So at least you can expect something decent in that lab.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018