1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Soul64x

Soul64x Phantasmal Quasar

Anyone know where I can find a Time Pierce?

2. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Best guess, considering random loot, try a planet about 100x & 100y positions out.
    For instance, if you're at 10462,47392. Look at 10562,47492 10362,47492 10562,47292 10362,47292

That's the best guess. If you really want to increase loot drop, try decreasing the coordinates of a single direction by tenfold (i.e: 4720274963836 to 472027496383)

3. Mewrocks

Mewrocks Tentacle Wrangler

I found an awesome planet. Haven't fully explored it yet, but I already know two cool things. I'm playing on Windows 10 on 1.3.\
    If you go to the left, you will find a cute lil' floran merchant. Keep going, and you will find a mountain. After climbing it, you will find a glitch castle kinda intergrated into the mountain!
    If you go right, after a bit of walking, you will find a hylotl dojo/ghost castle/whatever thing. It's neat!

The coords and planet name are:
    X: -931931783
    Y: -149767639
    The planet in particular is Pi Tide III
    Also, while your there, you might wanna find Mintaka Rim. I'm from there :)

EDIT: The coords were wrong, lol! I updated them with the real ones.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  4. Rocket6488

That reminds me.

Persian Order II. My "home" planet. There's also a novakid settlement on Persian Order VI. Or PO IV.

Too bad I don't remember coordinates...

SB version(though I doubt it matters): 1.2.2
    System: Persian Order
    Planets: 6 or 7, it's been a while.
    Star Type: Gentle
    Coordinates: will update post with coords

5. MaBra

MaBra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello, i am still searching for any of these:

disguise mask and pants
    fire lord greaves
    hawaï chest
    glow set
    squirting gun

Also, could someone remind me wich containers are random or not?

6. Rocket6488

Fire lord set on volcanic planets
    Glow set in glowing biomes (cold variety planets)
    By disguise, I assume dark disguise, dark biomes (mainly dark planets)

7. MaBra

MaBra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

*facepalm* I know where to find them, i was asking for coordinates, and by disguise i just mean disguise.
    Disguise Set

8. Rocket6488

There's no set coords. It's all kinda random, sorry

9. Mrshneeblie

Mrshneeblie Orbital Explorer

Looking for a human campsite. Tried a few 2016 cords and they didn't work. I really want to capture one of the dogs for my collection. To confirm, since I got the info from about 10 months ago, are dogs at human camps?

10. Rocket6488

Try cold planets, I don't have specific coords, but, the exist on cold/frozen/midnight planets.

And yes, dogs exist in the camps.

11. Mrshneeblie

Mrshneeblie Orbital Explorer

Thanks!

12. Rocket6488

It's rare though, maybe 1 every other camp

13. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

If you find the Floral Fountain blueprint, please post where. I kinda need that.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand found. Underground in Beeblebrox Gamma II, already in this thread but to make life easier...

Win10 64bit

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    Roselle likes this.
  14. Mewrocks

Mewrocks Tentacle Wrangler

I found a star system with a strange but cool name, has lots of variety and two meteor belts!
    It's called Luna. LITERALLY luna. Not something like Luna Gamma, just... Luna.
    -931931852 X
    -149767635 Y

Roselle and IxFa like this.
  15. IxFa

IxFa Pangalactic Porcupine

Hooray! That's one of my favorite features! You should also mention the star type - Frozen, hot, radioactive, etc.
    Luna is the perfect system for a midnight planet, tbh. Could terraform one there, I suppose.

16. Deortar3346

Deortar3346 Void-Bound Voyager

Ive been trying out a lot of the human campsites coords I saw, and, after much frustration and a bit of experimenting have come to the conclusion that, as far as I could see, 2016 coords that had human campsites have those underground garbage things, human outposts have uscm prisons, and uscm prisons have human campsites instead. Dont know if this is completely true, but from what ive seen and the planets ive been on, it should be.

Edit: Found a human campsite with 2 dogs.
    Zaurak Order II - a
    Forest
    Coords: x:4019260 y:8288914
    It should be just a bit left of spawn
    Windows 7 64-bit

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  17. florinblain

florinblain Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's not completely random though is it? Or at least not all containers are. I've found an Asuterosaberu DX three times in a row at Gomeisa Rift I (856878973, 829181037). Check it out for yourself if you're running the Windows build of 1.3, it's in a wooden chest on the surface in the tundra biome, where it borders a prism mini-biome to the right.

18. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I found an Avian temple with two entrances for this version of Starbound (1.3) at (X -878290286, Y 576350572) Zell Crest III.

There is a large single building temple style entrance on the left and the rooms for a pyramid entrance on the right, but missing the actual pyramid outer prat.

You will need either a grappling hook, the Spike Sphere tech, or a bunch of blocks to climb over the right side entrance since it high up and its normal way is missing.

This is now the second one of these glitched temples I found across two versions of Starbound, I wonder how common these actually are and if other structures are effected?

19. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

Your coordinates are wrong:

[​IMG]

20. florinblain

florinblain Subatomic Cosmonaut

For anyone still unsure, containers spawned as part of dungeons/microdungeons appear to randomise when you first visit a given planet; containers scattered randomly throughout a biome contain the same things from universe to universe, as long as the game version is the same.

sagenth likes this.