1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Pumpkin_Masher

Pumpkin_Masher Cosmic Narwhal

Been awhile since I've seen any coordinates here that work. Let's see if mine work for anyone.

Windows 7 64 bit, universe generated with stable update

211975095 425229419 Gamma Mothallah 48 IV a

A Small desert planet, right at the beam down is a chest with bedouin clothes and a clarinet. Also directly under the piece of land you beam down on is another chest with even more bedouin clothes. There is also an avian temple with a BUNCH of moon emblems about halfway around. And there's a lone glitch house with 1 glitch NPC to the left of spawn. There is tons of healing water, reed, feathercrown and some kiwi.

In the same system the forest planet V has spring chests with a poison bug sprayer and a flowery clothes set.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  2. spencer_martell

spencer_martell Space Spelunker

So if anyone finds a planet with the crystal biome coordinates would be lovely since i haven't been able to find them by myself, or if anyone even knows where they now spawn.

3. Artaxian

Artaxian Void-Bound Voyager

You can find a lot of crystals on lava planets.

Roselle likes this.
  4. Beargatron

Beargatron Orbital Explorer

Yeah. it worked! it wooooooorked and thanks for coords pump!

5. Pumpkin_Masher

Good to know someone can use mine. Here's one with an Avian Airship, a sewer, and the shirt and pants from the beach creeper set, along with a bunch of alien blueprints.

211975065 425229425 Delta Rho Gem 300 IV a

Airship is a short walk to the left.

6. Pumpkin_Masher

Same boat, can't find that duck anywhere!

211975065 425229425 Delta Rho Gem 300 III a

Risky Tropical. Be careful when you beam down you come down directly in the center of a bandit camp and there's a miniboss monster on the right side of the screen.

A very short walk left will reveal a tech chest in a shallow pool of water with a blank tech card in it.

EDIT: Also somewhere on this planet I picked up a lead guitar even though I failed to notice when, found it in my inventory cleaning it out after.

300 II has 2 blank tech card chests on the surface, one is just to the left of spawn, the second is farther left in a pool of poison.

Roselle likes this.
  7. CaptainGusgus

CaptainGusgus Aquatic Astronaut

Windows 7 - 64Bit
    Delta 35=UU Psc 5818 V
    X:700764657
    y:825680085
    Threat:Extreme
    Armor Needed: Fire Protection

Go right you will find Sewege Dungeon,Small Crystal Biomes,Keep Going right Tech chest, Glitch Wizard Merchant with Stims,Glitch King: Droped Rare Gold SHield for me .

Selvern and Roselle like this.
  8. Pumpkin_Masher

Not there. When did you generate your universe?

Finally found a golden ducky! Found a tomb with TWO ducks in it!

Win7 64 bit (Universe generated with Stable)

700764658 825680080 Delta Nu Oct 91 III

Extreme Dead Planet. Temple might be closer on the left than the right, It's a tough temple crawling with enemy avians of the highest level but it has some loot I haven't found anywhere else so far.

Selvern likes this.
  9. CaptainGusgus

CaptainGusgus Aquatic Astronaut

Windows 7 - 64Bit
    Betav. Stable Upbeat Giraffe-Update 2 Protocol:666
    Main Game Assets- Feb 03 2015
    Gamma Kitalpha 43 VI a
    X:-254749033
    y:-711847387
    Threat:Harmless

Go right you will find a Mushroom village , keep going right u will find Avian Village with A Golden Ducky on A table.

could someone verify pls and ty this was my single player not Multiplayer like before

[DOUBLEPOST=1423305749][/DOUBLEPOST]
    sorry seems my friend didnt have his server updated fully. he wanted to keep same galaxy maps

10. Pumpkin_Masher

Ok yes, this one works.

Well the coordinates work and there's a harmless planet by that name, but no mushroom village or Avian village. I had a Floran village, then Avian merchants but no town.

ranafuineluva likes this.
  11. sveta41

sveta41 Void-Bound Voyager

Blank tech card ,apex lab and bp for ice furniture
    Win 7
    Stable version
    [​IMG]

12. Kenji849

Kenji849 Void-Bound Voyager

Win 7 64-bit

Alpha Alpha Lac Minoris V a

x: -849 y: -238

Left: mushroom village

Right: Glitch village

Notable surface loot: mushroom sword x2

13. JNFischer30

JNFischer30 Big Damn Hero

Win 7 64 bit
    Arid Planet with an Avian village, 1 tech card, and a just a lot of surface chests and chests in the surface caves.
    (856666712, 984136188)
    Delta Kappa Gem Minoris I

I found a golden ducky, rainbow sword, a rainbow hood, and an entire set of rainbow wood cloths. Your results may vary

14. bumblebree

bumblebree Poptop Tamer

upload_2015-2-7_12-11-41.png

Windows 7 - 64 bit.
    To the right is a floran village, which might have a bone carving. Some surface chests, nothing too interesting or notable, some reed chests with blueprints. Native plant is beakseed.

ETA:
    The forest planet on the bottom right (Epsilon Moatoron Majoris II b) has a Glitch Village almost immediately to the left of spawn with a library and lots of merchants. If you head to the right you'll find an avian altar thing (?) with gold bricks and nothing interesting inside. Also has some really cool rose trees growing in parts.

15. Pumpkin_Masher

Looks like you're using the unstable universe still? Nothing at those coords on Win 7 64 bit.

16. JNFischer30

I'm using Upbeat Giraffe Stable. If the unstable universe is active, i have no idea what to do about it.

17. Pumpkin_Masher

When you update to stable the unstable universe isn't deleted and can still be used. It's just a matter of when the universe was generated and why your coords would be different.

18. JNFischer30

OK. I did a complete uninstallation before updating to the new stable build. Is this just a regional thing, do you know?

If I updated to the new stable universe, would it wipe the world I've built?

19. Pumpkin_Masher

Yes it would wipe the world

20. dragonwingeddestroyer

dragonwingeddestroyer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Found The Sword in the Stone.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Go left of spawn area (should look like this↓)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015