1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Controller's Triggers causes ingame issues.

Discussion in 'Support' started by ThaumicTom, Oct 14, 2018.

1. ThaumicTom

ThaumicTom Space Hobo

Hi there,

bought Stardew Valley today and I was very happy that the game has Controller support. But I really have problems with is. Some minor problems are that I can't set my own controls for the game, and configure the analogue stick's Deadzone, Sensitivity, etc.

The major problem are the Triggers (RT & LT buttons / Analogue triggers). With a slight press or sometimes while doing nothing, the game gets inputs by it and does the thing it has to do (Scroll through the inventory). And this is a major problem. Sometimes the game just randomly scrolls through the inventory. In most games you can configure a deadzone for the trigger, which basically means that the button is pressed when it's after a certain spot. Is there a thing like this? Is there a way to calibrate that in Windows 10? Or - because of the problem - shouldn't I use the Controller anymore (I wish I don't have to!)?

Thanks!

• <<-BlitZ->>

<<-BlitZ->> Space Hobo

What controller are you using? I have a guide to calibrating Xbox One controllers to PC right here
      It's also possible to play the game with a keyboard.

• ThaumicTom

ThaumicTom Space Hobo

Of course I know that the game is playable with keyboard, but I am certainly not a keyboard player. I'm using the Xbox 360 Wired Controller.