1. These forums have moved. You can find the community for Lenna's Inception on Reddit or joining the developers on Discord.

Congratulations!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TRSCP, Jul 10, 2014.

1. TRSCP

TRSCP Space Hobo

First off, big hearty congrats to Tom for the deal with Chucklefish, that rules.
    Second off, YAY WE HAVE A BETA NOW!!!!
    With this, I will pick up playing Lenna's Inception right where I left it, which was me wanting to start chipping away at the Story Mode.
    I understand that it is still in development (Yes, I know what "beta" means) but it will at least get me going again. The reason why I slowed down playing and recording was, I had beaten all of the dungeons, and I am crap at the challenges (for now) so I didn't want to smother redundant play with videos for this game. Now I have a purpose again, and I am VERY excited to get back to kicking ass with a chicken by my side!
    If you guys want to keep up with my progress through the story, give me some tips or pointers, make sure to check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Who knows, I might show you how to get the secret item(s) ;)

(Due to this being a new account, you'll have to get to my channel the hard way for now, search for TRSCP!)

Thanks guys, and have a fun time slaying!

-Peter

combat0 likes this.
    • tccoxon

tccoxon Procedurally Generated Programmer

Hooray! And may your chicken never die!

I'm interested to see what you make of the beta. There wasn't even an overworld when you last recorded a video was there? Aside from that, things are generally a lot prettier now, and the music is much improved too.

BTW, you should definitely post your Let's Play series in the fan works forum.

TRSCP and combat0 like this.
      • TRSCP

TRSCP Space Hobo

Thanks Tom! Yeah, I will be uploading a video tomorrow! Not sure if I want to restart my character or just go with it, haha. Not that I'm far, just one dungeon and 15 books :D

tccoxon likes this.