1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Confused about pre-order?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by pedpenguins, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pedpenguins

pedpenguins Subatomic Cosmonaut

Heya
    I pre-ordered starbound about 6 months ago? and I've been noticing people have been saying you need to claim your pixel tier and playstarbound will email me when the steam key is available? or is it simply humble will send me the key?
    Can someone clarify this?

2. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

Should email to the email you used on the Humble Bundle page.

pedpenguins likes this.
  3. pedpenguins

so say Dec 3rd-4th i need to keep an eye out for a humble bundle email and i dont need to claim my pixel tier badge or anything?

4. The safest thing to do:
    • Make sure you have your Humble Store key page (https://www.humblebundle.com/?s=resender if you don't); you may optionally "claim" it under a HumbleBundle.com account so you don't have to find the link to the page every time, but it is not required.
    • Make sure the email address on that page is up to date
    • Make sure the email address on your playstarbound.com/redeem/XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX page is also up to date (linked from your Humble page)
    You'll either be emailed a Steam key from Humble, or it may just be an email from Chucklefish saying that your Steam key is available; I think it's the former, though it could be some other combination. If both of your emails are up to date, you shouldn't have to worry about anything regardless of who emails what.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    love doctor and pedpenguins like this.
  5. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

Well there is no pixel tier badge.
    e: snip, read above post

pedpenguins likes this.
  6. pedpenguins

Thanks for the help i think i have it all ready now! i cant wait! :giggle:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.