1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Concerning the pre-order tiers.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Regal Kain, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

I'm not sure if it's just my luck or what, but. I got the Solarium tier, and it was saying it'd send me an e-mail about the statue in game, which I thought was the tier above Solarium, not sure but, might want to look into it, as from my understanding Solarium Tier was designing a weapoin and what not right?

2. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

This may be a bug in our platform. You seem to have the correct icon. So I assume that what it should have said is we'd be sending you an e-mail about your weapon. I apologize for the confusion. But everything seems to be AOK on our end. Nothing is messed up, we just served you the wrong text.

Can you please let us know when it said that, so we can get this text corrected?

3. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

After I redeemed the pre-order IIRC, sorry it's been a busy two days and I'm rather tired and forgetfull. I pre-ordered, it went through the payment thing, I confirmed through all of that, and once I had confirmed it with Humble Bundle I think it came up with saying the thing about the email. I'm not to concerned, but I didn't want there to be confusion with other people.

Edit: It was when it was asking me about the name of the NPC in game etc, it also asked for my e-mail concerning the statue.

4. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention, I have fixed the text in question.

5. Regal Kain

Regal Kain Space Kumquat

Happy to help! =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.