ConcernedApe Recent Tweets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SmaugBaggins, Mar 14, 2016.

1. SmaugBaggins

SmaugBaggins Existential Complex

ConcernedApe ‏@ConcernedApe 15h15 hours ago
    Working on full unique post-marriage dialogue for all the marriage candidates! Step 1 for improving marriage in Stardew Valley
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone else as excited for this as i am? I just married leah and got mildly annoyed at her dialog so I am Stoked!

(Also I will probably try to keep this thread going with anything he tweets related to the game)

• Landwalker

Landwalker Pangalactic Porcupine

I also am very much looking forward to this. I have been deliberately delaying marriage simply because I've heard how stale (and kind of buggy) it is.

My hope for major update #2 is a rework of the livestock/ranching system to make it even remotely economically viable relative to crops.

• SmaugBaggins

I completely agree with this i tend to forget about my animals produceing eggs ect so i kinda would like to see like a small (!) above the coop or animals when ready or i forget about them

• Jumboshrimp

Jumboshrimp Cosmic Narwhal

That's awesome, I hope Alex gets more unique lines, right now, he sounds a bit too sweet and unlike him. I like the arrogant confident Alex before getting married.

Mica, SmaugBaggins and DatYandereGirl like this.
          • Dodging Rain

Dodging Rain Phantasmal Quasar

I can't but smile at this post.

Also looking forward to the marriage dialogs. I had purposely held out on romance until this will happen.

• SmaugBaggins

Same I have leah at 10 hearts and just sitting here like i dont know how you will change after i drop the amulet around your neck

• OriSein

OriSein Orbital Explorer

If it's just dialogue then it shouldn't be all that long until it's released, basically comes down to his imagination/story-telling. Which if you liked how the NPCs were before marriage, should give him a good idea of what to aim for. Then it's just proofreading and revision until it's somewhere he feels is acceptable.

• Mica

Mica Subatomic Cosmonaut

Still holding back on marriage but leaning towards him. That contrast actually sounds great.

• Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Well that is good to hear. I haven't got there yet, but can if I want with the one i socialized most. I will probably just continue to play as I always at my slow pace I take. :nurutease:

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

It sounds Great! Look Forward..^__^