1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Community Center bundles won't open??

Discussion in 'Support' started by jessickaz, Dec 16, 2017.

1. jessickaz

jessickaz Void-Bound Voyager

Hello all, I'm wondering if I could get some help on an issue.

A while ago I installed the Super Easy Bundles mod, but, being a new player, I foolishly didn't back up the bundles.xnb file. Now I'm interested in completing the bundles normally, so I removed the modded file from the Content >> Data folder and verified it via my Steam library, but when I go to the community center (it has been unlocked and all that), clicking on the first plaque does absolutely nothing when playing in SMAPI and crashes the game when playing via Steam. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the game and SMAPI completely, and yet the same thing happens? It happens on all of my saved games, by the way. I am not very technologically versed in this game yet so I would appreciate some insight! :nuruflirt:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

jessickaz likes this.
    • jessickaz

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

jessickaz likes this.
    • jessickaz

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@jessickaz Try replacing the relevant saves with Cassandra_171241446.zip and Danica_171998755.zip. Those versions should fix the error, but will reset any bundle progress. (The Karen_159154820 save isn't affected, since you finished the community center in that one.)

Let me know whether that works. :)