REQUEST Community Bundles - Item Tooltips

Discussion in 'Mods' started by scotteh101, Mar 12, 2016.

1. scotteh101

scotteh101 Void-Bound Voyager

I think it would be really useful to have a notifier on the tooltip for items that are needed (and haven't already been donated) to the community bundles. I find myself going back and forth daily looking at almost every bundle to see if I've missed/gotten an item to donate.

Could add icons or just a phrase to the tooltip, and a checkmark if you've already donated that item. Or a quantity notifier.

EG:

Melons are needed for both Summer Crops Bundle and the Quality Crops Bundle

Melon
    A cool, sweet summer treat.
    Summer Crops : 1/1 (or check mark)
    Quality Crops : 0/5 (or an "x" / no check mark)

• shazeio7

shazeio7 Space Spelunker

This would be amazing to have. I hope someone can do this. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------
      Steam: Shazeio7

• K33p Sm1l1ng

K33p Sm1l1ng Void-Bound Voyager

I don't think this is a good idea. Of course this would be nice to have but after you've finished the bundles its just unnecessary space in the crops description.

Anyway you could easily use the wiki to get an overview und use the search button e.g. ;) And you don't need to go to the community center to check the needed items for all bundles. Just open your inventory and click on the upper right the button for the community center where you can look for all bundles.

• scotteh101

scotteh101 Void-Bound Voyager

So it could be set to automatically disable once the bundles are finished. Or just disable the mod once you're finished.
          I know there are other ways to check what I need.
          This isn't about necessity, it's about convenience.

At the end of the day, if you don't like the mod, don't use it.

• sirspikey

sirspikey Void-Bound Voyager

totally agree, and when the bundle is done it disappears

• Cakeofdestiny

Cakeofdestiny Space Hobo

This has been an issue for me too, therefore, I'll try to work on it during the next few days, however, I'm not very experienced, so I don't promise anything.

• raptor0348

raptor0348 Void-Bound Voyager

This is really my one major gripe with this game, the Bundle menu is convoluted and obnoxious, being able to see if this item is still needed right from the tooltip would be stellar.

all it needs to do is say what bundle the item is needed for (just one line) and is cleared once the item is in the bundle.

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really hope someone can consider making this! :)

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, thanks for the link, and for the unneeded snark you added in ;)

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

What exactly was snarky about it? If anything, your retort is snarky and sarcastic

I'm starting to understand the person who wasn't going to bother helping anymore...