1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Community bundle error?

Discussion in 'Support' started by MInnieMin, Jun 6, 2018.

1. MInnieMin

MInnieMin Space Hobo

Hello! I'm having a problem opening the bundles in the community center while in the co-op mode?
    I have the Beta installed on my computer, but I'm not sure that that's the problem... Every time I go to the community center to donate, and try to click on the bundles, nothing happens. Please help?

• PurpleSkyHoliday

PurpleSkyHoliday Void-Bound Voyager

Seconding this one! My clients can't click on the stone tablet to start the wizard's first quest. It just doesn't interact at all.

• classyturtle7

classyturtle7 Space Hobo

The same thing is happening with me. I hosted a game with one other player and when I triggered the cutscene for the community center, the other player’s screen mirrored mine playing out the cutscene, but with my character. After the cutscene was over, I could interact with the community center foraging bundle, but the other player could not. We decided to restart a new game and this time the other player was hosting. The same thing happened again.

• Pinion

Pinion Space Hobo

I have the same problem, but it happened suddenly. For about a month in game I (a client) could put stuff in the community centre, but now sometime at the end of Spring Year 1 I can no longer interact with the tablets.

• MInnieMin

MInnieMin Space Hobo

Hi! I don't know how, but the today, when we started playing once again, it worked perfectly fine. I believe, it was just a bug that lasted for a short while, but I can't be sure!

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

This problem was fixed in 1.3.17 (yesterday's patch), and was the result of a fix in an earlier version.