1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Colourful Boats 1.1 (CG)

Who doesn't want to sail on eye candy?

1. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Vanilla:
    boatwarp.png
    Colourful Boats:

boatwarp.png

There's a difference. Minute, but important.

2. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Indeed ^^ , i do that it wont be long.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I didnt change the red since its already red.

Also you are still ok for add the glitch boat ?

If yes i've make that :
    [​IMG]

I go sleep its late here ^^ cya tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  3. Mackinz

I still plan to addyour Glitch Boat, but it has a different shape than the current boats so I will have to make a new warp animation for it. Should not be hard so I'll do it tomorrow.

4. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

OK ^^ if you need help ask me ^^

5. Mackinz

Shadox2.0 and Beatrice like this.
  6. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]

thanks you ^^

Beatrice likes this.
  7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Bug report :

the saint boat dont have the green/red ghost when you hold it , and dont show the warp animation (but can be spawned , but until its here its like blind).

I manage for make a picture with everything and name on it
    edit :
    [​IMG]

Code:
    [URL=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=290321cfb.png][IMG]http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/290321cfb.png[/IMG][/URL] 
    If you use the link as in the code box it will keep the good size , its same size like main picture on my mod like here

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    Crusism and Beatrice like this.
  8. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

if there was an incompatibility with y-sub, it was probably the status effect ;)
    cf added a stat effect with 1.0 that does the same thing as the one i did -- "breathProtectionVehicle"

9. Mackinz

Nah, I literally had a copy of yellowsubmarine.vehicle in the root vehicles folder.

I'll look into it.

I'll add this.

Crusism and Shadox2.0 like this.
  10. Mackinz

@MariosChris:

What part of "DO NOT REPORT ERRORS OR BUGS IN THE REVIEW SECTION OF THIS MOD. THERE IS A DISCUSSION THREAD FOR THOSE KINDS OF THINGS." do you not understand? It's right there at the bottom of the mod page, directly above the reviews section.

You do not post a review to complain about not being able to get the mod to work. You post in this thread to get help and figure out why the mod is not working for you. Especially since the issue you are describing is indicative of you not installing the mod correctly in the first place as it works just fine, as intended, when installed properly on the latest version of Starbound.

Please remove your review and post your issue here. I will be glad to assist you once you post here but I hate when people post "reviews" like that.

11. Crusism

Crusism Big Damn Hero

Question: Will there be the possibility of bigger boats? I would love to rock on a boat - playing instruments with my friends.

Regardless, I love your 'Red Lion' boat~ <3