1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Colony quest bug

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by jaymee_murder, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaymee_murder

jaymee_murder Subatomic Cosmonaut

Another bug ive found concerning colonies - The quests that ask you to interract with spawned npcs dont work properly, with the one on the far right of this image, i was meant to fetch her but she wouldnt follow me and with the one in the middle I couldnt give him the timber, this is along with the problems with colony guards randomly attacking and going crazy.
    20160527183331_1.jpg

2. jaymee_murder

Is everyone else having or not having these bugs? cos im using a nightly fixer mod which could be the reason

3. jaymee_murder

Just found another one- a crewmember randomly started attacking my normal colony npcs for no reason

4. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

Lately people have been posting about colony and npc behavior.
    I'm sure they're working on it so wait a couple of updates/days and try again.

5. Kraityn

Kraityn Intergalactic Tourist

I'm experiencing the same exact issue with my own tenants. Not being able to retrieve quest NPC's or interact with them to give them items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.