1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Collection bug?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Senpai Deviljo, Sep 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Is anyone having a bug that everytime they get a item that goes into the collection. Their game instantly crashes and moves them to the menu. This what always says when that happen everytime i try to cook a new food.

https://gyazo.com/ebb87f3bb0b76b7b99ab789f787d9ce1

I do use window 8 and play the 64-bit starbound.

Dang it. can a mod move this to the support section i ment to move it there.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2016
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

If your assets folder contains more than the user folder and the packed.pak file delete everything except these two.

If the above is not the case then please attach the full log located in your storage directory. It's named starbound.log (will show up as "starbound" when you don't have file extensions shown). There are also more logs (.1-.5). These are logs from the sessions before. If you didn't had start the game after the error i don't need them.

~ Iris ~

3. Senpai Deviljo

As in start you mean when i play it and the error happen. It starts fine but when i get something for the collection trophy, pets, fish, food it just goes to title with the error appearing. Here's the logs but i don't know if it means 1=recent or not. I wouldn't expect me manually installing some mods is the problem. My assets only have the user and packed.pak and i just installed music in the user/song folders. I hope this is the correct file i'm suppose to send.

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

One of your mods is overriding the player.config instead of patching it. You'll have to find the faulty mod and contact the mod author for this particular issue. Unfortunately i can't say which mod is causing it.
    Also music in the songs folder is supposed for the instruments only. Most music is stored in /music of the assets. If you still want to place it in user you'll have to create a folder named music in the user folder and put the music (.ogg files) there.

~ Iris ~

5. Senpai Deviljo

I figure it out and its been solved. It was a mod called "crew customization" that caused that error.

6. Iris Blanche

Closing and marking as resolved.

Removing the mod "crew customiation" fixed the issue.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.