OOC Coalveins - Civil War - A Steampunk Roleplay [APPS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Captain Kane, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

I think it would be better if I didn't join this RP because I'm not going to have much time for the forums soon.

2. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

I think the way Damir is, he's gonna end up susceptible to a lot of firearms. (That's a yes to it's assumed and a nod of approval to the backup character idea)
    Back to school? Regardless, I agree that it would be best that you not join us.
    --- Post updated ---
    Blame Starbound 1.0 and the Dragon Age series for the silence here, but Coalveins will still become a reality. By the way @critsarecool Damir is accepted except for one thing. I'm not sure if it was just embellishment or not, but ripping off someone's arm entirely is essentially impossible for a human of any size except under very specific conditions that still lie in the realm of theory. I'll accept being able to break bones with ease though.

Arra, Kaiachi and Dragonclaw like this.
  3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

It's simple exaggeration, he's like that warrior the opposing side always talks about, but no one has seen in action, they always make up tales. Given the circumstances, he could rip off someone's arm, but likely would require a dislocated shoulder, no armor on the arm, and lots of twisting.

Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

So.. Is this still gonna be a thing?

Kaiachi likes this.
  5. Captain Kane

Kaiachi and Arra like this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

Definitely still up for it. Hopefully, I can keep in character without doing something really dumb...

Kaiachi likes this.
  7. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Definately.

Kaiachi likes this.
  8. Captain Kane

Well, the BBCode on this forum is shit, so I'm going to have to simplify the accepted characters tab. Blame whoever fails to develop this website. ^-^

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Still up for it!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  10. critsarecool

Also still up for it

11. Captain Kane

I have tried to persevere despite the abhorrent BBC, and I have made it all the way to the last app before it exploded. Break time.

12. Jareix Cryvix

Have you made another attempt yet?

13. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

I just realized we have a perfect split on players, 3 Burk, 3 Burque..

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  14. Jareix Cryvix

15. Captain Kane

This is still a thing, I just don't know when that thing will grow up to become a roleplay. But it will.

Kaiachi, Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  16. critsarecool

*cough*
    I feel like making another character, but apps are closed. They definitely wouldn't be such of a personality as the apps that are in right now, he would just be a normal foot soldier, enlisting in the burque army due to pressure from family and friends. No outstanding abilities, just a man tired of war.

HunterC1998, Arra and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  17. Captain Kane

I guess I should have clarified a bit. I don't want any new players joining, save for the unlikely special exception, so create away.