CO POWER AND MORE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nacheteori, Jan 26, 2018.

1. nacheteori

nacheteori Master Chief

Hello.
    I don't know if there's already a thread for this.

I was wondering if there is going to be any CO power apart from abilities, like in AW Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict, some area boost, HP recover, etc. And also if this could be moddable, so that when we create our armies or campaigns we can also custom these.

Do we know also if each CO has a boost or weakness? I mean like Eagle in AW, whose air units were boosted but the water units were nerfed; and also the creation unit cost affected, or the performance of the units under some specific weather and so. So that not just the area boost or the CO performance itself in the battlefield are important, but also the unit type affinity.

About special terrains:

I was thinking, as a suggestion, that maybe there could be a unit able to build a palisade. I think that maybe the transport unit may create them, like in AW DoR/DC, but only able to create one or two, so it is not possible to make an infinite and unbreakabe wall.
    The palisade blocks the path but can be destroyed in one hit of any unit, so it is weak, it is not a stopper but a good strategic point at thin areas, setting some range units behind and blocking a path to the enemy.

This could be a good strategic thing to take into account, and also make campaigns harder.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    • GuardianJohnITA

GuardianJohnITA Void-Bound Voyager

You should check the Wargroove wiki, pal.......like I said on a new thread, the CO Power is making a return to Wargroove with the name of Groove and each is unique to every commander and I also add that every CO has their own weaknesses; it is just my opinion but perhaps Valder, knowing that he doesn't enter on the battlefield too often, is more skilled with indirect-fire units like the Archer or the Mage, Ragna is a fierce commander always going on the offensive like Olaf while Sigrid, the female vampire and third commander of the Felheim Legion, should be focused on air units like the Vampire and the Wraith (Legion's versions of the Harpy and the Witch units)