1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Co-op the option to use multiple keyboards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Venom, May 13, 2013.

1. Venom

Venom Pangalactic Porcupine

So I was pretty excited about playing co-op with my little 9 year old brother.
    I have a laptop that I hook up on my 42 inch tv and he got all excited to play with me.

I put the laptop on my lap and automaticly thought a second keyboard would do the trick, but sadly it didn't.
    I do not have a joypad or any other game controller that can go into my laptop. So I was wondering if it would
    be possible for the game to detect a second USB keyboard that can be used to play with?

I'm not sure if this is possible at all but it would be amazing to me, and maybe to other people aswell.

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

I did a quick Googling and found this, but didn't read all of it to see if it's relevant (that I leave up to you, my friend):
      http://steamcommunity.com/app/204360/discussions/0/864948002916076083/

It seems like there's an Xbox 360 Game Controller emulator, enabling you to pass keyboard data as controller data, fooling RoR into thinking you're using a controller for P2, when you're really using a keyboard.

Venom likes this.
      • Venom

Venom Pangalactic Porcupine

Def trying it, thank you!