1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN Survivalist: Resurrection v3.4.15

WILL YOU SURVIVE, AGAIN?

1. sdereks14

sdereks14 Seal Broken

Just replayed it, it let me get the 5 logs first and then asked me to create a fireplace, in which I didn't learn the recipe and was stuck again. I played as an Avali during this. You wanted the text file as the log, right?

2. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

Your starbound.log file is what I want, I want to see if there were any issues in there.

3. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

I think you need coal and to make a torch to make the large campfire appear. I remembered that happening to me at least.

4. ColonolNutty

I checked in-game, it gave me the recipe upon picking up wooden logs.

5. sdereks14

sdereks14 Seal Broken

Did what tigerfestival said, and it worked. I don't know why it forces you to get a torch.

Attached Files:

6. ColonolNutty

It doesn't, that is just one way to learn the recipe.

7. ColonolNutty

The most likely cause is that one of your mods is actually overriding the blueprints learned after picking up a logblock. There isn't much I can do on my end, it could be any number of your 100 mods.

8. sdereks14

sdereks14 Seal Broken

Yeah, I got a bad habit from Skyrim. Luckily its still playable though.

9. tigerfestival

Yeah, like Sandbound,Frackin Universe, this one and other expansion mods whatsoever, there is going to be clashes with other mods you have installed. When downloading these kinds of mods take extreme caution as problems will likely occur.

10. ColonolNutty

I'm slowly working towards getting everything working nicely with Frackin' Universe

Pukitaki likes this.
  11. CGB

CGB Void-Bound Voyager

Many thanks for this mod, great stuff, hope you keep updating and adding stuff. been using the older versions before and its nice to see how it's progressing.

ColonolNutty likes this.
  12. rizjah

rizjah Void-Bound Voyager

hey, very cool mod. only one concern: will i be able to use the ships SAIL and use BYOS from FU later ingame?

13. ColonolNutty

I don't think so, however I was thinking of reverting the changes made to the initial ship to support things such as that.

rizjah likes this.
  14. rizjah

rizjah Void-Bound Voyager

i would advocate that. since i would like to use BYOS ill have to renounce this mod for now... :nuruneutral:

im rly looking forward for an update addressing this. maybe give the player to repair the sail and then choose BYOS again? or will that be too late?:nuruhappy::happylittletrees:

15. ColonolNutty

That wouldn't be too late, it could revert to the original version or back to the frackin' universe original if it exists.

16. tigerfestival

Ok It's been some time since I've been on this mod. Upon playing this with frackin universe and other mods some items won't appear in specific menus. For instance FU's Primitive Weapons and Salve won't appear in the Empty Hands menu or The medical Items from the cratable medical items mod won't appear in the empty hands menu another is CN More Farming Revitilazation craftables won't appear in the empty hands menu. Furthermore items apart of mods that start with the letter A won't appear on menus. For example the augment extractor item won't appear in the inventor's table 2 unless I remove the A from the name of the mod which is augment extractor. I don't think a log will help very much but I'll leave it anyway. https://pastebin.com/kU6DNyyZ

ColonolNutty I think you'll see what I mean if you download FU and download any mod that starts with the letter A. Or try your CN More Farming with the survivalist mod and you might see that some items won't appear in specific menus.

Attached Files:

17. ColonolNutty

Excellent feedback, do you have a link to the mod that doesnt work, in particular the one with the A. I usually have FU and MFM installed, do you know what things in MFM stop working? For example, do you know if it is the recipe book or one of the appliances?

18. tigerfestival

Here's a few links. Try downloading these and go to their respective menus and see if the problem appears for you. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=855668523&searchtext=augment Here's two of my mods I've made. They're clothing items have there names in them. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1651112424 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1410426214 They're clothes won't appear in the spinning wheel unless I rename their respective mods. As for MFM the chopping log, boil pot, kitchen crafting table, the oven and the stone grinder won't appear in the empty hands menu. The books seem to function last I checked anyway.

Also regarding FU I think an alteration to the CN Survivalist quest folder should be altered to allow the player to do the default FU quest because important items such as the machining table and personal tricoder are needed for an FU playthrough, or somehow get these items added for the Survivalist quest line to keep the feel of both FU and Survivalist like a FU patch to enable these items for the CN Survivalist starting questline. I hope all of this will help you. I gotta go to work soon.

19. joshua99944

joshua99944 Orbital Explorer

can you add the mod to the steam workshop

20. ColonolNutty

Once it gets into a stable state