1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN Survivalist: Resurrection v3.4.15

WILL YOU SURVIVE, AGAIN?

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

It is how the original mod was, you are meant to use tools such as a Pickaxe, rather than the matter manipulator. It is a mod meant for the hardcore survivalists.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. SWhite

SWhite Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to restore MM functionality in the code, please? (personal use, I'll edit myself, I just need to know what strings I have to modify)

3. ColonolNutty

Yeah, let me see if I can find it for you.

Edit: Within this file "CNSurvivalist\items\tools\miningtools\beamaxe.beamaxe.patch" delete these lines:
    Code:
        {
            "op": "replace",
            "path": "/tileDamage",
            "value": 0
        },
        {
            "op": "replace",
            "path": "/harvestLevel",
            "value": 0
        },
    Keep the last part, because it unlocks liquid collection (which you can't unlock through normal means)

I believe that one controls the matter manipulator, so called "beamaxe"

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  4. SWhite

SWhite Void-Bound Voyager

Great, thanks!

5. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

The "organic pit" microdungeon seems to be missing. I get sent back to my ship on some desert planets due to that. Here's the log. https://pastebin.com/FrgVkCB0 I hope you can fix this.

Attached Files:

6. vhgiv

vhgiv Big Damn Hero

Hey! thanks for reviving this old mod! Been reading all the posts... Seems Temperature has yet been added in again? That is a shame... I enjoyed the days I stayed Huddled near the campfire. I suppose the closest thing to get back to the old temp is the https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=754276836 = enhanced Temperature? Or Does FU use it? I hear FU is pretty satisfying to use...

7. ColonolNutty

I'll take a look, thanks for the logs. (Apologies for getting to it now, I was on vacation for about two weeks)

8. ColonolNutty

9. ColonolNutty

Fixed it!

10. tigerfestival

Very nice! Thanks!

11. tigerfestival

There is another issue that seems to occur, I would get beamed back to my ship sometimes and it has something to due with a fish.animation file. Here's my log. https://pastebin.com/Zggf4aSm

Edit: Another thing I forgot to mention, it seems CN Survivalist is no longer compatible with frackin universe. It crashes on startup with frackin universe installed. Sadly I don't have the log any longer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    ColonolNutty likes this.
  12. ColonolNutty

13. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

Probably the dumbest question to ask, but, how much is working/available prior the reboot?

14. ColonolNutty

What do you mean?

15. DraLUSAD

I find it hard to explain things properly, what I'm trying to say, how much of this mod is working, I take it you'd need to re-right or change things for the latest version of Starbound

16. ColonolNutty

I can't really say, I haven't been in the code base for awhile (Been working on other things).

17. DraLUSAD

alright fair enough, though the hole revamp thing for survival makes it all more challenging and opens up the need for co-operation, I think that's an excellent idea

18. tigerfestival

Nice you fixed it. I'm glad you're at least making small fixes here and there. I hope you get back to this one day. This mod is freaking amazing!

19. ColonolNutty

Let me know if you run into any other things.

20. tigerfestival

I downloaded fracking universe to see if the game will still crash and it did. I got a log now. https://pastebin.com/aekntnSk

Attached Files: