1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN More Farming v7.11.183

Want to spice up your kitchen with a multitude of ingredients, well now you can, again!

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

2. ColonolNutty

3. ColonolNutty

4. ColonolNutty

5. ColonolNutty

6. ColonolNutty

7. Fawful40392

Fawful40392 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wonder what you'll have Tamari be used in since it isn't used in any recipes.

8. ColonolNutty

I'm open to ideas. I don't even know what Tamari is. Something similar to Soy Sauce?

9. Fawful40392

Fawful40392 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The description reads "A fermented sauce made from soybeans.", so... yes?

10. ColonolNutty

Hah, I didn't know the description read that. Seeing how I just introduced soybeans I think I'll add or modify the recipe to make it. I'll do some google searches for some recipes to implement using it or as an alternate to soy sauce.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  11. ColonolNutty

12. Fortis

Fortis Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, this mod is giving me some issues, unfortunately. I'd really like to run it, since it looks cool and I love the farming aspect of Starbound. However, on the starter planet, one of three things invariably happens. One, I encounter one of the new plants, but when I click on it I get kicked off of the server. Two, While exploring, I'll get randomly beamed back to my ship. Three, when I try to beam down to the planet, the teleporter beam just drops me off back at my ship. In the error logs that I've sent, logs 2, 3, and 4 are from fresh universes with no other mods installed. 4 has all three errors in it I think.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm using the most recent update. v3.2.26

Edit Edit: Turns out, I still had a few mods running. Forgot I had a few mods from the steam workshop. I removed them, but still had the issues I described. I can upload the new logs if needed.

Edit edit edit: Seems like the steam version is working alright so far. Haven't gotten far, I'll continue testing it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  13. ColonolNutty

Looking at it now, this'll take some looking, I'm surprised I haven't encountered this myself. You're right, definitely no other mods installed alongside this one, at least not ones that would have a problem. I'll have to give this a good look. It's a little late at the moment, so it'll be looked at thoroughly tomorrow.

14. Fortis

The steam version is working just fine so far, and I've explored a couple planets and found several of the new crops with no issues.

Edit: On a different subject, is this mod compatible with any of the mods that remove food rotting and allow food stacking?

15. ColonolNutty

Depends on how they remove the rot timers. If they remove them directly off food, and they don't have patch files, the foods from this mod will still have them. If they edit the scripts related to rotting, then they definitely will be compatible. Also a side note, I try to make all of the foods stackable, they just don't stack if their rot timers are different.

16. ColonolNutty

I removed my local copy of More Farming and installed the 3.2.26 version of it from github. I then did a run through of 20 different new games, each time I deleted the storage folder to refresh the universe, I was able to harvest strawberries, sweet potatoes, green beans, and a bunch of others only thing I didn't find was soybeans, but I believe that one works too. Pretty much every item throwing an exception in your log files. The only conclusion I can think of is that when you copied the release to your mods folder it for some reason didn't copy all of the files. My recommendation is to try copying the entire folder, ensure that all files, or at least all folders have been copied. I only say this because I upload my versions to Steam before they get uploaded here. So Steam is always the latest version. It is also possible there is a problem with the order the mods are loading in. I believe steam workshop mods are always loaded after mods in the mods folder or it could be the other way around, can't remember.

17. ColonolNutty

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  18. Fortis

I don't know if you fixed the errors in the latest version, or I installed it correctly this time, but the github version of the mod seems to be working just fine now. I only explored one planet and found a couple new crops, but I had a chest full of the modded crops and they showed up without issue too. Later, I'll build a farm with the modded plants. Also, I need to find me an anti rot mod that works. The one I have isn't affecting the modded plants, just the vanilla food items.

19. ColonolNutty

The anti rot mod will have to make patch files for the foods in this mod.

20. ColonolNutty