1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN More Farming v7.11.183

Want to spice up your kitchen with a multitude of ingredients, well now you can, again!

1. AlphaDrako

AlphaDrako Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, one less thing, if i remove your mod from my game, my save will be crashed?

2. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

You'd have to try alot harder than that to offend me. Thanks for the feedback.
    I ain't the best artist around, but if you think you can improve the logo, I'm all for it.

AlphaDrako likes this.
  3. AlphaDrako

Thanks a lot for the nice recepction, if you let me, when i had some freetime i'll try to create a new logo for the mod, i'll try make some pixel art, or something like that =)

4. ColonolNutty

If you can, would you mind including the CN portion of it as well, CN More Farming is the name after all.

AlphaDrako likes this.
  5. AlphaDrako

Of course i will, CN More Farming, noted! =)

6. AlphaDrako

Hey Nutty, i made something to start the new logo of the mod, i don't know what you like, but i tried, how can i send the file to you?

7. ColonolNutty

You could zip it up and send it to me in a PM

8. ColonolNutty

9. ColonolNutty

10. ColonolNutty

11. ColonolNutty

12. Dragonius

Dragonius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

13. ColonolNutty

Looks like you've got an error being thrown by "More Cooking Counters" I would post your log in their mod thread to let them know.

14. Nomadis

Nomadis Void-Bound Voyager

https://pastebin.com/mcHQFE8i

So, something wrong with dustclearCNYC.animation file(at least I think so); can something be done about it? 'Cause I dont know if I can play the game without your mod anymore.

15. ColonolNutty

That file definitely exists, can you check the MoreFarming folder and see if you have a file at "/animations/dustclear/dustclearCNYC.animation". If it is there, then can you check your other mods and see if another mod is modifying that file.

16. Nomadis

Yup, it exists. But I already reinstalled the game(three times to be exact) and here's the thing - this log https://pastebin.com/mcHQFE8i was taken from freshly installed clean game with no mod's, exept CN Mre Farming. I've tried a few releases of the mod, few version's of the game itself(1.4.4., 1.4.3. and 1.4.2). Every time the same staff. Am I retarded or just unlucky? Or I just need to by the game on Steam or something?

17. ColonolNutty

From what I can see, it is definitely having an issue trying to load that file. I'm going to run starbound on my end and see if it has issues with it.

18. Nomadis

By the way, tried it on other PC sometime ago. For me everything was working like a charm on version 1.4.1. after that it's just crushes.

19. ColonolNutty

Yeah, I'm not seeing any issues when loading my game with the mod installed. I even placed down one of novakidbakingstationCNYC to see if that had an effect. It didn't.

20. Nomadis

Oh well then, that's just my luck, I guess. Thanks for trying to help, dude. Great mod, by the way.