REQUEST Clutter free farm (Barn, Coop and Cellar)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Koutetsu, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Koutetsu

Koutetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone who has experience modding maps would be interested in cleaning the clutter from the above buildings for me? I'd really like to max the space I have for other things like the cheese and mayonnaise makers, and casks of course.

Specifically, I want the planks, small piles of wood, barrels, etc. removed from the barn, coop, and cellar. I like the pillars which are against the top walls in the coop and the cellar, and I also don't mind the small wall that separates the top and bottom halves on the left side of the barn, it's just the barrels, the wooden planks, and the odd small piles of wood.

I tried modding myself but I had difficulties and was afraid of breaking something. If anyone would be interested in lending a hand, thank you in advance!

Cemo likes this.
    • Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Here you are. I cleaned up the floor boards and ripped up walls as well.

Attached Files:

Cemo likes this.
      • Koutetsu

Koutetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OMG THANKS!!!! I was kind of expecting not to get a reply because it's a weird request, but thank you so much!!!

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

It's a simple edit. You should go big.. like extended barns and coops! ;) I made different versions on Nexus if you're interested. (Search: JAC'd). Also added an image here so you can see what [the requested files] look like. Enjoy!

[EDIT] Also don't be afraid of breaking things. This community is well prepared to help. Make a copy of everything in the contents folder except XACT. These are everything you need and it's around 11mbs. XACT is the audio which really isn't something people mess with. If you have Steam then it can verify the integrity of your files for you- just watch for automatic updates, possibly 'untick' it so it doesn't screw with your mod progress. I also keep a zipped file including all xnb as well as smapi mods the way they are so I know for sure of the culprits as well as the dates modified to keep up with new versions (of whatever) if they aren't set to update or notify you itself. So get your hands dirty and break things!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
            Koutetsu likes this.
          • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero