1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Cloud's Multi-Buster Sword

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by Aimay, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Aimay

Aimay Big Damn Hero

It's in the assets folder.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  2. depressed_fox69

depressed_fox69 Orbital Explorer

okay i found it and did that now my game wont run ?! and sever wont boot up...is there a certain way of putting it in ?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  3. depressed_fox69

i copied the text and pasted it into player.config...was there something i missed? do i need to put them into it in a certain way?

4. Aimay

Aimay Big Damn Hero

You have to put the text between tier1 and the first item...

"tier1" : [
    { "item" : "keyblade" },
    { "item" : "mininglantern" },

etc.

5. depressed_fox69

Thank u i think its working now

6. Aimay

Aimay Big Damn Hero

It's cool.

UPDATE: I've edited the prices for the blades and also the amount you need to create the upgraded versions to keep it truer to the actual sword.

Those who have the mod installed already need not install this version if they have the mod already unless they want more of a challenge.

DOWNLOAD

7. depressed_fox69

Hi just an idea u should do sephiroths blade...idk how u are going to make it but it would have to be really really long and one handed.

MoonyJello likes this.
  8. Aimay

Aimay Big Damn Hero

9. Blok Mason

Blok Mason Yeah, You!

Very cool mod, although a little upset. I started messing around and making mods a day or two ago and had this brilliant idea. I was like, "Oh, man. Imagine if I took the several different blades from FF Advent Children and tiered them and made it possible to combine them to Cloud's large Buster Sword. That would be totally amazing." And then I find this post, but seriously this mod is awesome. Props to the maker, as it is better than I probably would've done. Kudos.

10. Aimay

Aimay Big Damn Hero

Meh, it was super easy to make actually. But thanks.