Clint not cracking my geodes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by boocat, Jun 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. boocat

boocat Void-Bound Voyager

Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I go up to the anvil with a dozen geodes to crack, but I can't set any down to process. Clint tells me to set them on the anvil, but then nothing happens, I can't actually do it. I have no clue. Please help...

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

You need at least once open inventory space to crack a geode. Check that first.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

That space can't be created by the lifting of the geode stack, either.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Once you put a geode in front of Clint, you have to click the geode for him to proceed. You also must have both money to cover the cost.

• DJ_Berk

DJ_Berk Seal Broken

Don't do this out in the world....do this in the "Process Geodes" window that comes up. Grab the geode from your inventory and drag it to the little picture of the anvil he's standing in front of.

• boocat

boocat Void-Bound Voyager

I am so dumb! What I was doing incorrectly was walking across the room and trying to set it on the actual anvil! I forgot that "action windows" open for specialty procedures like this. I wasn't following through on the "Process Geodes" instruction, thus enabling the little inset window to open. All is solved and well now. Thank you for your kindness, time and advice.