RELEASED Cleanup Crew

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Thank you! The audio levels were hard to determine on my laptop while recording so it came out all garbage. Whoopsie!

• dznb4z

dznb4z Void-Bound Voyager

Hi , i had a problem. There is a new version of Advanced Location Loader 1.4.0. When i use this location loader to load your mods this error occurs. '' Can't find locations.json or manifest.json file'' can you update your mods to fix this issue?

• Androxilogin

There should be a manifest so I'm guessing the problem lies outside of the mod itself. Did you update Entoarox Framework as well? I'm some updates behind on my copy.

• dznb4z

Thank you for reply. Yes i updated my Entoarox Framework 2.2.0

• Androxilogin

Has it worked in the past or are you a new user? It just sounds like possibly a folder is out of place but with the version change there may have been something changed in the manifest format or something or other. lol.

I'll try here and there but my portion of contributions sometimes have their limitations to what I can change.

• dznb4z

It was working with the older version of location loader. I had to update location loader because i updated smapi. Thanks in advance.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Will you be updating this to be able to work with the new version of the game? I miss your wonderful work. Sorry for posting on a old page.

• Androxilogin

Sorry for the late-late-late response, but it has been updated recently.