Modding Discussion Clean up around trailer (Link in thread)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by AriaDraconfly, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AriaDraconfly

AriaDraconfly Title Not Found

I just don't think penny would leave all that trash laying around her trailer. She does her chores quite diligently. But either way, I just don't like the trash laying around. Is this simple to fix? If not it's not a huge deal, just a thought.

• Shoffy

Shoffy Void-Bound Voyager

The trash around Pam's trailer, I believe has density, which is hardcoded into the game so you can't just walk over it. If not, someone could just re-texture the trash as the floor it's on.
      I kinda wanna see this done too, so hopefully someone will do something a little more advanced with the SMAPI later on to fix this.

• AriaDraconfly

Hmm what about re-texturing it as something pretty like flowers or something else that would make sense to be on the ground that you can't walk through?

• Shoffy

Shoffy Void-Bound Voyager

Sure, that could be done. I myself have no idea how to unpack the files into png or jpeg and edit them though, lmao.

• AriaDraconfly

Yeah if I knew how to unpack and mod it, I'd just do it myself, I'm pretty good at pixel art, so that wouldn't be an issue.

• AriaDraconfly

Alright watched a tutorial and figured it out myself, it's not great, I just used the tileset from the game and I was only able to edit spring(any way to edit each season individually?) winter turned out looking okay (besides the half-bush) I have no idea what fall or summer will look like since I don't have save files for it. Still anything looks better then spilled drinks and tires.
              [​IMG][​IMG]
              Here's the file link:
              https://dl.orangedox.com/LGcmSOvva79CuLbkio

First time doing this so if I screwed up somewhere just let me know.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016