1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Classical Weaponry 2.1

Brand new melee weapon types, with more coming soon!

1. Vinderex

Vinderex Pangalactic Porcupine

Not entirely sure how to do that. I'm still learning. I could definitely try though.

2. Vinderex

Vinderex updated Rapiers with a new update entry:

Fine little blade. Better not pick your teeth with it though.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

They look pretty nice! I like your laser swords particularly.

4. Suslig

Suslig Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm totally fascinated by fact how melodic violium rapier is with it's firerate. I wonder what kind of use I can find for this nice feature...

5. Vinderex

Yesssssss. Energy blades do tend to be surprisingly musical, hmm? :3

6. heavenlyuser

heavenlyuser Void-Bound Voyager

saw your estoc looks great, can't wait for the solarium ones! Seriously look forward to more. Big fan of these weapons.

7. Vinderex

8. L'gra

L'gra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Have you considered just renaming the mod to something like Fencing/Finesse Weapons/Mod, instead of changing the name every time you create a new weapon? Since those types of weapons are what you are focusing on.

9. Vinderex

Yeah. Was planning on "classical weapons" once I've got a third type.

10. L'gra

Oooh, I like that, if you start taking request for other historical weapons, the name would still make since. Nice call.

11. Vinderex

12. L'gra

"Halberds will be coming next!"
    You sir have quickly becoming my favorite melee modder. Halberds are my second favorite weapon, tonfas are first. Once you get a lot of the planned things done, would you consider a matching armors mod or FrackinUniverse addon?
    Edit: Forgot to mention, the broken epee needs to have it's sell price reduced from 500 since you can spam craft and sell them.

13. MiniJam

MiniJam Void-Bound Voyager

Hiah, i just tried the mod and i absolutely love it. I got my hands on an Estoc and it felt like it should've been in the game since release. However, when i tried to use the rapier, it wouldn't attack when i tried. Is this a known bug or do i need to reinstall the mod?

14. L'gra

It works for me, so the file might have just glitched during download.I tested this with Mele Weapon Types Mod, which adds broadswords, rapiers, and lances of its own, but it seems this mods rapier combo overrides its.

@Vinderex Have you ever considered adding randomly generated versions to the loot table?

15. L'gra

Sorry on the late reply on this, but you can try asking @ItsTheKais , they made Upgraded Upgrades

16. Vinderex

Glad you like it. And as for the rapiers, nope, that's not a known bug. o.o Are you using any other mods?

Haven't thought about that actually. Again I'm still learning, but sure, that might be something worth trying at some point. For now it's low priority though, I want to get all my other weapon type ideas finished first.

17. Vinderex

A little preview of what's coming!
    titaniumhalberdPreview.png

18. MiniJam

MiniJam Void-Bound Voyager

I have a ridiculously long list of mods (Both on steam and manually installed). I'll move a few around and see if that fixes it. :p

19. Vinderex

20. Mr_Pigeon

Mr_Pigeon Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, it's me again. I've just made a compatibility patch and now anyone can use both mods ^-^
    Thank you!
    [​IMG]