1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Classic Grey Alien race Enraged Koala 1.3.1

Grey aliens - now with a twist!

1. Shadewarp

Shadewarp Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, sorry about that... To get the underpants and extra nude clothing:

This mod comes with a part of the Nudity-overhaul mod for the true Grey alien experience.
    *In the future, you will need to download his mod to craft the items and to use bare back/head. Will only include bare chest/legs from character creation.*

Under the assets/humanoid, it's possible to edit the races body. You might want to get the mod called something like: Race template, in the race mod section :)

2. Shadewarp

Just found a tiny bug, won't fix it now, but here is how:

• "Durasteel Plated Laser Rifle" not craftable due to error in reciepe (needs to have "bar" added to "durasteel" part")

3. StarWeaver

StarWeaver Pangalactic Porcupine

I love the new pryramid ship and its items; i've had ti come up a fair number of times while testing things with random new characters.

I would like to ask if you could throw the recipes and item modifications for the nude clothes into a subfolder, so those of us who already have that mod can just delete the duplicates from yours?

4. Shadewarp

Thank you very much StarWeaver! :) I'm really glad to hear that the new design is loved! (I love it too :D)

Of course, I guess I forgot all about the recipes! Yes yes, by all means! Delete away (should be in the "other" folder) but I'm fairly certain that they shouldn't be causing any issues (I have the mod installed as well)

I'll clean up the stuff in the next update :)

5. Shadewarp

I recommend getting this mod for when new stuff are added.

6. Spencer Wolf

Spencer Wolf Tentacle Wrangler

This mod is great, honest. I really love the idea of playing as Zeta, really classic idea.

However, I won't be using this kind of mod.. Both genders literally look exactly the same. It will be really, really amazing if you changed the female gray by making her more feminine looking; wider hips, slimmer figure, breasts, etc. Exactly like all the other races' females. Perhaps an optional file download? Don't get me wrong, everything about this race is amazing; head size, the eyes, the ship. It just would greatly help my immersion if this was considered.

I would LOVE this. I would definitely main this mod if this was implemented.

If I seem a little rude, I apologize. It's late in the morning, and I feel irritated that I can't play this race because this little issue bugs me. I really want to.

Thanks for listening. :)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    Wreklan likes this.
  7. Shadewarp

I hear you - I really do :) And this is great, because to appease the public, the public needs to speak up.

Initially the Reticulans have no gender specific appendixes, actually they don't even have different eyes but I added that to at least have some differentiation...

That said I hear you... It does feel like something is missing and of late the Reticulans (Greys, Zetas... loving child has many names) have been taking a shape of a Starbound race in it's own respect.
    Lore wise, they do need the female genome to replicate new citizens... So... Why not set them a bit more apart. Either way, this mod is for you guys as much as it is for myself.

I'll work on it... and nope, doesn't seem rude at all :D

Wreklan likes this.
  8. Spencer Wolf

Spencer Wolf Tentacle Wrangler

Thank you very much. I hope this will be implemented; if not that's okay. This mod is literally my most favorite one, because Greys are indeed a very mysterious and classic species.

Keep up the good work. :)

Wreklan and Shadewarp like this.
  9. Wreklan

Wreklan Aquatic Astronaut

the durasteel plated laser rifle seems to be crafted with "perfectly generic items" instead of durasteel. is there a way for me to fix it? ;)

10. Shadewarp

Right there :) Also on the overview page, where it says Known issues :D

11. Wreklan

Wreklan Aquatic Astronaut

cool thanks :)

12. Shadewarp

Shadewarp updated Classic Grey Alien race with a new update entry:

What rimes with noobs? ... Few bugfixes, new brainfood, lowered energy drain of Scout UFO tier 6-10

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Shadewarp

14. Dagabagool

Dagabagool Void-Bound Voyager

Hey just need a little help i cant access my star map in my ufo any more, i even made a new character and its still not allowing me to use the map don't know what to do please help.

15. Roundmanwithgun

Roundmanwithgun Space Hobo

I can`t either

16. Dagabagool

Thank god i thought it was just me phew.

17. Dagabagool

Shade if you see these messages do you think you can patch as soon as possible it wont let us use the star map and keep up the good work love the mod

Shadewarp likes this.
  18. Roundmanwithgun

Roundmanwithgun Space Hobo

Is anybody else having trouble with the star map

19. Shadewarp

I'll check it as soon as possible guys - dang it :(

20. Shadewarp

Seems they broke every single mod out there :( Please, if you can, post your starbound.log files. That is the only way I can figure out what is going on.