Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Kibbles, Master-Lord of the Holy Kibble Box, Consumer of Bowls, Archduke of After-dinner naps, relented.
    His foe, the most recent (unwanted) addition to his palace, a small, shorthaired furry... thing.
    He refused to call it a kitten. It did not meow, but instead... yapped, angrily.
    And this... thing, was trying to consume his tail.

donleong94, RedScarWolf, Saal and 3 others like this.
  2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

glitchySlowest.gif
    glitchySlow.gif

3. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

Brian "Please Don't Call Me "Brian "Brian Kibler" Kibler of Brian "Brian Kibler" Kibler Gaming"" Kibler of Brian "Brian Kibler" Kibler Gaming?

4. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Why would you use "toilet" as a cat name, anyway? :rofl:
    ("kibel" is a non-formal way of a toilet here. "kible" is plural. :rofl:)

donleong94, Luna, Gredd18 and 3 others like this.
  5. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

donleong94, Gredd18, Freddy and 2 others like this.
  6. Gredd18

Saal.exe has enc̷͔̞͙̹̼̰͔͈̝̟̜̹̜̖̘̘̝̰̏͌ͥ̌ͦ̂͑̒̃͡o͐̐ͩ̒ͭ͊ͭ͏̶̸̫̲̮̟̘̩̣͖̟̖̳̲̕͟untere̷̮͓̬͙̯͕̠͍͎̰̺̔̅̒ͮ͑̊̄͑͋̓̌́͢͡d a criti̸̯͍͔̹̲̠͍̺̼̼̫̥̯͛̂ͬ͋̊̔͗̇͑̏̎ͨ͟͞c̵͕͖̬̜͕̣̭̯̻̭͗̅̅͂ͤ̾̉́̆̅ͩ̽̉̅̅͘̕͟ͅa̟̼͎̣̺̮̲̺͚̤ͭ̄́͋͋̉̏̃͒ͥ͐̓̀͜͜͡l err̛͕̤̜̤̫̼̻͚̤̰̗͍̣̦͇̦̬̯̳͗ͯ̒ͫ̊͆̎̈́͋̚͜ọ̪̬͓͕̬̑ͨ͑̌̓ͦͫ̑̇̓̋̄́̚͝ř̵̝͈͔̾͛͋ͤ̀͟͡͞ͅ and has s̵̰͙̺̲̤̙̯̺͈̰̳͓͙ͣͭ̂̍̍́͜͢t͆̏̊ͨ̓͊͆̿̅͗́͠҉̲̻̝͖̲̹̤̲̝̣̮̪̺̩̟ỏ̴̫̬̰̺̲̻̯̼̲͇̲̰̭͈ͩ͆̎́ͪ͢p͆̃ͯ͑ͭͫ͋̌̆͛̿̑̍͌̉͞҉͈͓̙͈̳̭͖̫̥͉͙̗̼̖͇͚̬̫͈͘p̶̧ͩ̾̿ͮͧͨ͘͢҉͉̣̼̦͍̰̻̲͇̹̝̥̰͙̯̙ed ȑ̵̸̲͎̦͉͖̥̖̖͚ͩ̌̊ͪͧͨͦ͆͆̅̑̚e̴̮̜̙̦͇̝̻̥̞̳̥̳̹̘̹͎͑́ͫ͋̌̿͌ͭͫͩ̄ͧͫ̓ͬ̔́͝ͅs̸̰̭̟͍̗͓͖͚̟̮͐̈́̔̊͆ͭ̈́̍̾͌͘ͅṗ̸̤͙̳̙̭͍͎̳̤̺̏̈́͐ͣ̈̐ͨ̋͋͛̾͒ͤ͟ͅͅo̸̷͎̳͔̳̖̮̬̲̟͓͉͗̐̽͛ͧ͐ͭ̂͒̏̈́ͬ̐̚͜n͊̄͐̌͏҉̰̲̬̰͈̘͞ding
    Pleͧͬ͐̿͋̅ͩͨͧ̀͊̔͏̧͈̣̫̮̤̺͟a̴͉͕̠͙̹̬̳͉͕͚͙͕̖̍ͫ͂ͫ̒̉͗͒̅̽̅̃̈́̂̋ͯ̚͡ͅͅs̵͎̱̗̮̖̰̙̬̖̯̖͖̮ͩ̽̄̓ͣ̂̾ͬͧ͂̋̒̓̏̋̑̈́̚͢͠͡ê̷̝̣̤͍̲͚ͫ̊̓̍̀̈́͜ c̷̹̺͍͓̱͎͓̐́̄ͥ̂ͭͤ̀̓̉̓̉̕͢ͅl̴͆͑̑ͦ̓ͫ̂ͣͦ̏͊ͣ͑̍̂҉̜͔͕̭̼̲͎́o̷̥̝̺̺̝̭̯̤̬̙̮̩̥͑̍̽̓̉̐ͧͦ̈́̚͘͟ͅş̶̨͙̖̺̬̜̬̥͈̟̞̪̯͙̭̗͍̻̪͎ͭ̈͌͌ͮ̋͂ͣ̓̄͗͘͝e̷̢̱̳̞̦̟͔̙̯̣̮̘͈͉̹̩̜̔̈̂ͨ́̆̀́͞ ͍̳̹̲̥͓̹̖͕͍͍̟̭̗ͤ̓ͯͫ͜͟͟t̡̅̉ͣͬ̈̊̔ͭͬͧ͑͗̊͆҉͇̝̰̝̼́h̵̢̞͔͉͇̃ͮͪ̌ͫ̍̓ͥͭͣ͘͘eͬ̃͐̄ͫ̍̍ͣ͌͂̇͛̍̈́̂͛̓ͬ҉̩͙̺̦͡ͅ ̷̻̭̻̮̜̰͎͔͙̲̟͇ͬͤ̂̂̈ͭ̇ͣ̓̉̅̐̏͋́̄̚͟p̵̗̦͈̠̟̣̮͉̝͉̲̟̩͎̬̆̅̑͘͝r̸̢͙̞̺̘̦͕͈̫̹̻̭̘̣̝͇̹̯͉ͥ͊̋͒̿̅͘͝o̧̽̍̋̈́́͒ͥ̓ͥͯ̍̊͑̅ͣ͐̎̋̚҉̸̨̧͈̩͖ģ̛͚̰̘͎̦̤͇̹͖͇͆͆͆̄ͨ͂̃̽͐́̿͗ͣ̆̚͘͠r̢̍̌ͯ̉͌̄͌̄̂̊̋̌ͧ̿͌ͤ͏̻̞̝̣̝̹̩̹͢͝a̵̻̬͓̙̲̹̭̎̏ͭ̉̽̐͐̽̽ͫ́͛͐ͣ́̑̅̅̉m̶̸̢͖͇̻̬̤̙̼̟̣̗̗̫̜͕͈̣̮̞ͭ̈́̃ͣ̐́ͫ̂͜͡ ̢̼̹̳͍͔ͨ͐ͫ̾̉͆ͯͩ̅̀̚͘a̓̓̈̋̏͐̓̏̎̔ͬ̈́ͯ͛͆ͨ̔ͨ̀̕͟҉̦͎̱͔͉́ͅņ̶̗̟̩͓̣̤̮̦͈͍͉̺͔̦̫̐̈̇̈́͋ď̵̖̯͔̱͔̪̟̗̺͈̟̖̹̩̼͓̊́̓ ̦̻͉̫͉̪͔͈̹̲͈̲͕͖̳̺̐̿̃̎͒ͬ͗͛ͧ̋̓̓́̕̕ͅĒ̡̧͕̝͙̻̜̘̳͕̩̗̅͐̆̓̇̿̎ͥ̃ͪ͑̐́̽̃̀͘ͅN̯̗̺͓̞ͨ̑͋͑̉ͣ͠ͅT̸̨̮̰̟̩̠͚̝̦̝̘̳̬̬̪͎̐̓͐͛̎ͤ̋ͥ̂̏͗ͭ̒ͪ̍̿ͯ́̚̚Ȩ̡͈̖̖͓͖̪̪̼ͫ̿̃̊͛̾ͤ̾̄̚͝Ŗ̶̧̲̮̟͙̤̣̼̙͗͐̅͌̃͌̂̂ͪ͋ͨ͌͟͠ ̧̺̪͚͍̘̝̺̻͔̰̟̻̩͍̜͈̃̀ͤ͌ͣ̐͋ͥͭ͛͌ͧ̎̽̉̃ͦ̂͗͘͘͟͠T̉ͭͭͭͣ̃ͯ̂͗̆̿̎̓̍̇҉̛͍̥̯̤̮͟͜H̶ͤ̑̈̏̇͗ͮ̑̇͊ͫͮ͑ͤ͞͏̳̪̥̠̟̺̳̬̥͡Ë̴̶̢̩̯̝̰̦̝̗͈͓͈͈̼̠̤̟̹͇̜́̾̏ͪ̈̏̑͂̒ͤͫ͛͌̎ͪͯ̅̚ ̡̱͚̲̫̦̦͋ͪ̈́̐Ê̘͚̰̦͖̰͇̗̳͇̘̙͎̠͚ͭͥ̅ͣͦ̓ͣ̏ͮ͑̚͠ͅT̢̢̛̮͖̱͍̹̗̮̭̫̲̪̟ͧͤ͋̌̌̎͐Ȩ̴̙͕͎̰̻̝̭͈̜̲̱̣̗̋͐̄ͩ͌͛̌̒̂̅̀̑̈͗̀̈̀͘R̸͋ͩ̊̊ͭ̄̽ͧ͒͋͘͠͏̧̟͉̮͇̥̭̘̭̼̺͍̯͈N̴̮͈̠̥̱̰͚̳̥̠̲͈̺̦͕̬͔̱͛̏͂ͮ̅ͧ̐̍̕ͅÂ̡̢̩̝̞̳̟̞͔̟̻̙͖͎͕͉̇́͒̏̒̽͛̓̊̇͘Ļ̰̺̗̹ͥ̑̿̊͋͊ͬ̿̄̂ͣ͆͢͡ ̴͈̠̹͖͖̤̟̯̠̳̮̞ͤ͋̊͑ͤ̒̊͂̅͌ͬ͊ͥ̋́͡A̵̧̬͇̝̼͙̝͉͂̃ͥͯ̇͋͆͑͂B̺̼̣̦̙͇̖̫̗͈͓͍̝̍͑̇ͬͣͮ̏ͣ͌̾̌͐͌̽̋̓ͬ̆̚͜͜ͅY̨̭̦̫̙̝̘̊̔́̑ͯ͆͂ͤͭ̈͂̈̚͟ͅͅS̢̨̢͈͖͖̺̩̬̟͔̟̝̮͕͓͉̗̱͙̿͆͌̿̇̄̾̇ͨ̎̀̈́̀̚͞S̷̷̡͕͇̜̣͓̮̫̖͚͔̟̙͇͇ͨ̊̆͌̽̈̒ͤ͐͗͂ͫ̇̀ͥ̀͠ ͩ̑̿ͯͥ̈̉͟͝҉̲̝̝͇̰̞̞͓̜̥͖͖̰̫̺͇Oͬ̃̈́ͦ̊ͣ҉̫̬̦̤̪̱̫̼̳͝F̴̨͙̦̥͙̱̝͙͍̬͙̹̳̪̰̥̭͚̫̆́́͆̓ͦ͒́͟ ̩̙̘̜̘̝̣̭̒̾̆͂͒ͪ̆̐̋̍͐͆͊ͣ́͑ͬ͜͠T̡͔̫͕̯̖̟̠͓ͯ̎̌̅̇͋́̿ͦ̉̌͗͒͋͒̐͑̾́͘͞H̷̴͓̤̜̬̬̠̼̳̏͋̀̽ͩ̀̏ͩ͋ͧͩ́ͦ̊ͫͦ͌̚̚͢E̸̐̃̿̕҉̟̤̮͈̰͓͙̜̼̫͍̳͎̜ͅ ̱̤̠̘̮͕̦̠̥̰̝̺̮̳̻̭̗̤̹̍̐̎ͧ̄ͨͯ̕͜V̷̾̑̾̃͋͊ͭ͑̃́̽̔ͩ̂ͧ͝҉̧̺̜͕̫̭̞̭̜͎̭̞̦̖͕̠͉̝͞O̴̥̣͙̫͍̬͋͆̒̏̃̋̽ͨͮͮ͋̎ͦ͗̋̓ͮ͞ͅI̸͈̯̘̝̅͋̆̓͆̓ͦ̽̈̎̓̊̆͊́̕͡Ḑ̸̴̪̪̠̮̔͊͆̓̒ͬ̀̑ͯ̒ͥ͊̇̾̀

donleong94, Freddy and Jimlad 42 like this.
  7. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I͝ ̹͉͓̪͎̘n̴̟ȩ̟̼̦͓e̛͎̪̮̹̫͚̯d̬͠ ̘̣̮̟̟̙͈a̗̜̭̬̜ ̡̺̜͉̺f̜̫̖̮͠ͅi͈͔̤̯̤̭͎͟sh̞̺̼͡

8. Gredd18

S͙͈̙̭̪̹̹̆ͧ̾́̚a̸̹̳̗͔͍͌ȧ̺̙̻͎̻̤͚ͪ̇̉ͧl̽́ͯͨ̒ͪ҉̞̺̭͕̣.̙̺̣̦͖͉̆̇ͪ̃̊ͫͅë͠x̴̟̪̺̞ė̤̂̑ͫ'̩̭̞̳̠̽̅͢s͍̫̲͔̤̙̖̍ͤ͒̉͢ ̞͇̠̯͍͓̓̾͑ͮ̽̋̑ͅr̫͎͐̂e͎͕̣ͦ͒ͬ͋͂̊l̸ē̷͐n̢̔t̶̝̖͑l̙̯̞̤̠̎͝ͅe͋̈́҉͇̖̫̩ͅs̞͈͈͎͈̥ͦs̠̠̑̄̅̚͞ ̧͙̭͕͉͉̪͐̽ͭ̃̿̔ẖ̴̰͈ṷ̼̪͖͇̠͇̈́̃ͬͫͦ͘ṉ̷̘̠͖͖͍ͣ͌ͬ̓t͎̱̯̭̖̾̎̾̑ͣͨͅ ̩͍̱͔ͦ́f̉̎o̖̙͙̘͠r̩̜̜̩̦̲͕̂̾̈́ͩ̌ ̦̭̩͗͆ͫ̎f̱̋̌̔į̪̫͔̜ͪ̉ͮ̍s̞h̹͓͈̥̬ͣ͐ͨ̑̏̓͐ ͚̊c͚̔ͭ̎̿͌ͨo̻͌͂ͫ͢ͅn̥̪̓̌̅́͛̓t͍͉͉ͨ̏̉̀̍í̶̗͓̦̦̝̣̠̋̉̇͗n͎̲̟͇ͨͮ̋̇ͪ̊ȗ͈͉͚̼é̗͈͉̠̯̹ͦ̀s̺͕̲̲̠͔̩ͦ̈́ͮ̄͡.̜͓̼́ͦ͛͒̋̈́͛
    ̘̠͍̲͎͍̝ͪ͆Ṉ̉͡o̙̣͋́͋̎ ̜͖͎͔̣̑ͪ̑ͨ͋l̤̮̟͔̫̥̋̓͠a̴̖ͬͧͨ̂ͧ̑̒k͖̦̜̩̯̍̿̏̕e̤̺̦͗̂̋ͧ̆,͎̺̗͉̳̝͠ ̱͈͗ͣ̋̓̈́p҉ọ̖̺̩̰n̨̙̥̲̜̱̍dͭ̋̿ͥͥ͊͏͚̪̼,̝̹̣̺͊̉͘ ̧̹̘̙̋̿r̛͍̖͓͉ͬͤͣ̊ͥi̯͚̩͇̰̼͙̒̑v̞̠̪̝̻ͬe͛̀̂̐҉̱r̷͍̅ͨ͑ ̺̖ơ̰̱͕̫̯͕̪ͯͧ́̍r̟̞͖̼̲̗͑ ͛s̠̳͍e̲̦̺ͧ̊ä̹́͡ ̫̼͇̯ͧͮw̛͉̺̥͓̗̠ͩͣ̿̆̍̄i̙̗̻̳̾̌ͦl̪̅ͤ̈́͘ļ͕̻̝̙̱ ̧̭̦̝͖̼̝̓̅̈́b̗̯͈͇̩̂ͥ̋̌͑ͨ͆ͅe̼͒ͤ͋̓̃ ̠̳͇̤̮͙͚͜ṡ̢̝͈̎̾̒̅̒p̞̠̳͎͖ͤ̈́̅̅a̜̤͈̒͞r̛̪̲̲̦ẹ͍͊ͪ̓̑d͖͚͔͉̋̚.̸̬͋ͤ͗ͭ̒ͦ̚
    ̺͙͉̬̫ͩ̕Ḥ̳̠̺̬ͯ̋̇̇è̹̬̐͗̇͘ ͣ̓ͮ͆̎w̩͟i̳̞ͭ̏͠l̬͕̇̿̑̐̌ͨ̉l͈͚̜͔͜ ͯ̊ͧ͌͌ͭ҉̠̹š̐̾ͦ̽ͅẻ̥̣͐̌͛ͥ̎a̙̼͉̘͙̱̿ͣ̃ͤ͡ͅr̹̞̹̜ͬ̉̂ͭc̣͓͉̼͋̊͆hͬ̓͋ͥ̂̌̈́͞ ̴͉̣̤͉̩̙͖̎̈ͥ̍ͧ̚ṭ͑̓͛͑ͫo͈̭͖̕ ̡͎̲͖̟̲̤̼̆ͥ̊̔t̝͚̿̓h̠̗͓̰̜͖̹͜ḛ̞̑̀ ̞̲͙̺̆̽̀e̖͇͙̟̜̤̱̿̔̃ͭͮn̳̰͕͕͖̝̻̆ͥ̓͋d̨̳̺̼̺͓͚̯͐̏̇̂̔ͤs̖̫͈̘̯̱͋ͅ ̡̾ͧͪ̚o͑ͭͬ̒f̷̥ͯͣ̏͊ ̱̺͋ͯͤ͌͒Ọ͆͐̕kͧ̌̀e͚̝̦̺ͬ̂̐̒̋̽ͨä̦̰̫̀̑n̵̘̞̯̰͎̥ͫ̋̓̐͌o̻̟̞̲ş̖̻͕̱͛̎̃̉̊̓͗

9. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Wait, Saal is Iskander? Huh... Cool. (He is leader of Clan Infinity, meaning his noble phantasm could very well be to summon the infinite clan...)
    Although, it just never bodes well when your servant is corrupted...

donleong94, Argthrond, Saal and 2 others like this.
  10. Gredd18

He's not corrupted! He's just... special.

RedScarWolf, donleong94, Saal and 3 others like this.
  11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

2.0.png

12. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Kibler? Isn't he a Hearthstone player?
    When I was playing HS I loved his videos

13. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Negating things was good enough already, but I don't mind additional abilities. :3

14. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

It's my turn now...
    [​IMG]

15. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

16. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

@Gredd18 :rofl:

17. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

18. Gredd18

19. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Now this picture is beautiful :rofl:

donleong94, Gredd18 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.