Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike

Spike Supernova

Saal. I'm disappointed in you. How could you not have included the full picture?!

Also, how do you do those lines at the bottom I cannot for the life of my figure it out and I really wanted to use them in my comic.

Saal Rocket Propelled Thumb Crush Spek Dani.png

2. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

They actually blocked the VPNs? That's actually horrible

3. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

Won't say much, but China's "perfect" reputation, or that sort of information you get from the place is mostly propaganda.
    If you look back through China's history, it's actually pretty easy to understand why it's like that. Sad thing is, it's probably not going to change for a long while.
    Edit: Also, Look up "Sesame Credit" or whatever it's called. Literally a IRL game-like thing to get you to conform.

4. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

eyebrow galaxy.gif
    Yeah I think I understand it now
    But even though we have a mild case of censorship VPNs are allowed at least

5. Gredd18

Hey, at least we don't have China's "Sesame Credit". Life could be much, much worse. We're allowed to dissent :rainbow:

6. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Tru that :D We also have memes

7. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

At least you have access to:

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

8. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

You don't exist on that picture. It's already full.
    upload_2017-8-8_15-43-42.png

9. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

10. Gredd18

There is something so wrong about that. But, I just can't pin down what it is.

11. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Thank you a lot. I experience something like this from time to time, but it doesn't last long. Now I can be eternally getting this "wrong feel" whenever I want. :rainbow:
    HNI_0022.JPG HNI_0024.JPG

12. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I'm in love with Wuppo and its soundtrack. It really is a gem among indie games.

RedScarWolf, Luna, Argthrond and 2 others like this.
  13. Fluffy Arsonist

since we're doing music now -

14. Spike

Spike Supernova

I have made so many vacation photos, yet my connection isn't strong enough for me to send them! The cheek of it!

I guess I'll have to wait until I come back to show you those photos; they're pretty hilarious and is indicative of the Chinese subculture.

Also, my grandpa has a full collection of the adventures of Tin Tin. I'm reading it now.

15. donleong94

donleong94 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

China is a good place to stay, if the pollution issue in the cities is not that serious.
    (I am Chinese, but not from China though :p)

16. Spike

Spike Supernova

The sandstorms and the pollution definitely got better after the green act is passed (lots more trees), plus all the smoke stacks are knocked down.
    It's definitely better, but beware of tricksters; 2 times in one day did 2 people calling my grandma trying to scam her out of her money.

Also, really wanted to post Jojo Memes I found in Tin Tin; It's fantastically dank.

17. Fluffy Arsonist

the extent of my real knowledge of China is limited to Wuxia/Xianxia/Xuanhuan novels. thus, i despise Qidian.
    and an Immortal is a Man and a Mountain.

RedScarWolf, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  18. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Nice, I'd love to see them :DD
    Also idk where you're at China but I heard there was a big earthquake, you ok?

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

It's in tibet so I'm not personally affected (I'm in Beijing Btw)

Also, I finally figured out what's wrong with the internet; I have to be 10 inches away from the router for me to get a good enough reception to upload pictures, like for example:

Please support the 2008 Beijing Olympics you can see your favorite knock-off pokemon
    IMG_0095.JPG

And:

IMG_0095.JPG

Attached Files:

20. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Good to hear :DD Also wtf is that second pic :rofl:

RedScarWolf, Freddy, Saal and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.