Clan Infinity: Celebrating 10th Reincarnation!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Spike

Spike Supernova

EEenope. I once drank a protein shake and pooped three times that day. It was heck.

2. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

You should probably poop three times a day anyway.

3. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Interest peaked. I love milk and plain yogurt.
    Sad. The day I learned asians are ALL lactose intolerant was a very sad day for me. :(
    I think it's supposed to be one or two times.

4. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

so, i made chocolate cake.
    it's pretty good, considering i forgot managed to forget to cocoa.
    so really, it's less chocolate cake, and more... cake, i suppose.

5. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

most people are lactose intolerant, actually. generally the only people that don't develop it are west Europeans, though it's typically only Asians that are lactose intolerant from birth.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  6. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

I LIIIIVE!
    No thanks to the ball of flaming hatred in the sky.
    Seriously screw that thing its horrible

7. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

This is really, really important.

8. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

1409839295200.jpg
    You probably shouldn't try den Spek
    Then you'd probably like it :DD Store-bought is also decent
    Still that's great :D Homemade cakes almost always turns out great
    Sunscreen a best

9. Spike

Spike Supernova

Technically you can poop three times a day to once a week and still be healthy, but I'd rather not be on the extremes if need be. Also those poops are cleansing, which means I am cramping and sweating during them.
    Hello!

Who is this man.

Anti Luna Stand Ability Sun.png

donleong94, RedScarWolf, Luna and 5 others like this.
  10. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Any photos? I'd eat some cake. :3

It's just experience. pomf
    faust-pomf.png

11. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

Lactose is okay. :3
    Still, depends how much dairy does one eat.
    Also I didn't know that thing about Asians, good to know.

not-norm-doc.png

You can also come here when you're not bored, you know?
    Hello, by the way. :3

12. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

It burnz!
    Doesn't get rid of the heat and sweat and is really uncomfortable for my skin. Plus, I like my pale skin. I'm just gonna stay inside personally.
    I think I got it wrong. Not all but most.

"Lactase enzymes in your small intestines break down countless lactose molecules into glucose and galactose, which are small enough to be absorbed by your gut lining.
    Unless you don’t have enough of this enzyme, that is. Most human children feature lactase in their intestines, which allows them during their breastfeeding years to digest milk produced by their moms. But some of us will experience a drastic decrease in the amount of this enzyme, often around age 5. This reduction is known as lactase nonpersistence. If the lactose isn’t reduced for absorption, it remains in the intestines, pulling in water from the rest of the body and being converted by our intestinal bacteria into unpleasant stuff, including lots of hydrogen gas.

Many East Asians and Native Americans, up to 90 percent in some ethnic groups, become lactose-intolerant after the early childhood years as their genes direct a slowdown in the production of lactase. A nearly opposite ratio of lactase nonpersistence exists in people of northern European descent, who can digest dairy throughout adulthood."
    I think I'll stick around.

13. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

I'm just... neutral about my pale skin :rofl: I'd much rather be able to go outside without sunscreen but heat and sweat is okay I suppose as long as the sunscreen works

14. Spike

Spike Supernova

Factorial is a fun game.

Funner with mods too.

donleong94, RedScarWolf, Luna and 3 others like this.
  15. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Who is this man.

donleong94, RedScarWolf, Saal and 2 others like this.
  16. Spike

Spike Supernova

Factorio is like building a tiny model ship or airplane. You add a piece of it at a time, and before you know it, you're plowing your complex setup with a tank and blowing everything up. It's quite satisfying, and the save feature made sure nothing important is lost.

donleong94, RedScarWolf, Luna and 3 others like this.
  17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Woah there, hold up.

Get yourself some Factorismo, man! Make yourself some actual factories!
    And then sprawl out far past the factories, attempt to connect them and flow all the items needed neatly, and try to make it even more automated.
    (Also, modlist pls. I started one awhile ago, but I just got bored with it, I feel like I did poorly on my modlist.)

donleong94, RedScarWolf and Freddy like this.
  18. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Actually sounds fun :D but looks as complex as dwarf fortress

19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Actually, it's not.
    I mean, by the end it might be, but it's a slow progression from as hard as starting Minecraft to it getting to Dwarf Fortress levels of difficulty.
    One of the core mechanics is research, done using tiered science packs. You have to be able to mass produce basic machines/components before you're even allowed to attempt to mess with the advanced machines. This actually simplifies it a lot, since you don't have to worry about anything you can't do yet, and you can't be overwhelmed because of that stuff.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Nirnirnirnir!
    Oh dear, not that stand again..