Clan Infinity: Celebrating 10th Reincarnation!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I don't buy them at all... :rofl:
    1536884714598.png

2. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Freddy, Jimlad 42 and donleong94 like this.
  3. Spike

Spike Supernova

That's strange. I buy them prepared and processed, which means they have been shelled and roasted.

They taste slightly sweet but they are very sticky and hard to swallow. It's an acquired taste but a lot of people like it and personally I think they're alright, but really hard to swallow.

Cross Code Radical Fish.png
    Already bought it when it was released. It was not as great as their first game.

Cross Code Shizuka Lea Middle Finger Goodbye.png

4. Damuranashi

Damuranashi Existential Complex

The more you post about that game the better it looks.

Freddy, donleong94 and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

I just saw second episode of Part 5 and they animated it incredibly well
    I think everybody's gonna love Giorno much more because of the anime :D

6. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

That's pretty interesting :DD I'd love to try it that way, so the ones you buy are already roasted? Do you buy them at supermarkets?
    Aside of making your own it's also possible to buy them roasted from peddlers ( dunno if i'm using this word right ) who sell them at the sidewalks at the populated parts of the city, they're also really good

7. Tiny Master of Music

Tiny Master of Music Existential Complex

I appear again.

Saal, Freddy, Gredd18 and 2 others like this.
  8. Spike

Spike Supernova

Yep, there are no stalls in the place where I live, just markets with their food.

I bet I can find stalls that sells them in China town, but they're pretty good prepared. But the manufacturers had to add preservatices to their chestnuts, so be prepared for them to be very oily.

Also:

Cross Code Shizuka in Party.jpg

Freddy, Gredd18, donleong94 and 2 others like this.
  9. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Long time no see! How's it going?

Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  10. Spike

Spike Supernova

Play Maplestory 3.

11. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Hello! What's up?
    Man, I really wanna visit a China town or something similar to that :D Also Part 5 opening is really good
    You'll enjoy this as well

12. Spike

Spike Supernova

...I'm sorry is this a joke?
    Please tell me this is a joke because I absolutely hate rap in my Jojo.

EDIT: I looked up the real ending and it's worse.

"Everyday I wake up to you I feel so horny" what kind of fresh hell is this.
    Lea Wearing Lea Mask.png

13. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

What are you talking about? I think this bait of yours was a bit low on quality spek
    1449382616170.jpg
    This song is really really good and a classic
    Actual ending was also really nice

14. Spike

Spike Supernova

Uh uh. I live in the US and wanna be rappers loves songs like these. This may be a culture thing, but I dislike both these rap and soul songs, mainly because there's so many artists trying to imitate these songs and those cringe raps are all over the radio nowadays. It just lacks class, yes, even the "horny" soul song. I don't like it to be honest.

15. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

See that was much better to be honest
    1354398376387.jpg

16. Spike

Spike Supernova

I apologize but to be honest, I thought it was a youtuber who edited the video to sound like this as a meme. Jojo had always inspired classical songs for me, and I understand each jojo uses opening and ending songs found only in their era, as since Jojo part 5 takes palce in near modern era, it make sense to use songs that is modern. It still doesn't change the fact that I prefer my jojo ending songs to be a bit classical to be honest.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  17. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

the song is from 1995, it's 23 years old. that's practically classic at this point.

Freddy, Argthrond, Saal and 2 others like this.
  18. Spike

Spike Supernova

I... have to admit to this point. The song does sound classy.

...it's still incredibly overly erotic for a Jojo ending but it's a classic I suppose.
    Cross Code Lea No U.png

19. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

I nearly got tricked. :eek:
    This sounds way better than the actual ending... Not sure if we can talk about actual paradise in the anime's plot, though. :rofl:

20. Spike

Spike Supernova

Hello again survivors! It is I, @Spekcakes , clan infinity's OG artist back at the clan again after my prolonged absence. If you need art, I'm your flour-based pastry! And if you have time, let's talk about fist of the north star, my all time favorite show! I know Argthrond kept wantingme to watch this "Jojo", but nothing can beat the good 'ol fashioned brutality that is Houkoto no Ken! Love the show!

Anyhow, I'll stay here for a couple of days before this wretched dimensional shift @Jimlad 42 had been doing takes its toll on the timeline yet again. Someone needs to stop that rampaging rouge I tell you!

...But enough about the doom and gloom; let's talk more about Kenshiro and his badassery! What an amazing show! What is Cross Code and why have people been posting it as of late? Is it good I wonder....

Oh, and I can't cap off a post without @Saal for absolutely no reason. I'm sure @ at someone wouldn't get old or anything like that! Ha!
    Spek Discord New Avatar.png