Complete Christmas Give Away

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by The | Suit, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Christmas is the time of giving and with that said I am giving away one of the greatest RPG's around.

Dragon Age Origins

==

Show me your Christmas Spirit to get a chance at the prize.
    The Runner up gets Pixel Piracy.

Now you may wonder how does one show their Christmas Spirit - well I leave that answer up to you.
    The Winner will be announced on Christmas Day - and Steam Key sent via PM.

Only one entry per person - you can change it as much as you like till Christmas.

2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Ill post a picture of my miniature skeleton wearing a festive hat here... later.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Butterscotch

Butterscotch Phantasmal Quasar

4. Joseph the wanderer

Joseph the wanderer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For my entry... TEXT ART! ....................... ....... ............... ...................v( HO, HO, HO )
    .......... ....... .......^........................................................................ ............o....( " )
    .......................<;O;>..........................`<;*,~~<;*,~<;*,~~<;*,~ <;*,~~L_B_(,,,,)/
    .......................<;V;>..............................//""II'..//""II'..//""II'. .//""II'..//""II'. ."---------"
    ....................<;;;O;;;;;>
    ................<;;;;;;;;;;;;o;;;;>
    .............<;;;;;;;;;o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>
    .........<;;;;;;;;O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;o;;;>........................................Merry Christmas!
    ......<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;O;;;;;;;;;>....................................And a Happy New Year!
    ...<;;;;;;;;;;;O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>.................................
    <;;;;;o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;o;;;;;;;;;;;O;;;;;;;;;;;>
    ...................IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII................................................._____________
    .....____.....IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...____....................................I.....i--J-J--J---i.....I
    ....I---I---I. ..IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..I---I---I....................................I.....I .. ;^';,^; .. I.....I
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""......... ......................I__I_ ,====,_I__I

AGHHHH! THE CHANGES RUINED MY ART! :chrono:

Fixed it. :oops: IMPORTANT: the text art changes with the other backgrounds. For best image, use Old Chucklefish forum background. You can set this in your preferences.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  5. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Wow, that's probably going to win.
    Anyways, I'll show my Christmas spirit by bringing gifts to people
    firepaw 5 snowy.png

6. Immortal Trance

Immortal Trance Cosmic Narwhal

I will be writing a spooky, sad, Christmas story...
    Status - NOT FINISHED!
    ...And A Happy New Year
    T'was the night before Christmas and my family has left me. The stockings that were hung on the chimney with care were now on the floor in disorder and despair. I could care less no more. I saw the text messages. "All I want for Christmas is you." He wrote to the damn bastard. I even checked it twice to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. I sat in the living room on the floor by the fire. The chimney fire was alive with movement, much like my anger was earlier.

He took our daughter, "I scared her" He said. If only my little Jessica knew the real monster. The weather outside is frightful, where were they to go at a time like this. I then lit a cigarette. I needed to breathe, though it was ironic to light a cigarette. I saw no need for an ashtray, I let the ashes hit the floor. They burnt the carpet, I never liked the carpet anyway. I wanted hardwood.

Ding dong

I huffed. There was someone at the door. It's too late for this. I got off my ass and walked to the door, cigarette in tow of course. When I got to the door I heard the singing of the people outside the door. No. This isn't the time. I let them go, I appreciate their effort. If I were to open the door they would fear their life for the words I would say would definitely put me on the naughty list.

I retired to the living room once again. I stumbled past the broken glass from a family picture that was thrown on the ground in an effort to stop the mayhem. It didn't work. The cold ground traveled from my feet to my heart. I guess that made sense since apparently I'm the cold-hearted one. It's funny how you are always the issue in the relationship, you did this, You did that. I am the monster. I should be punished.

7. Macadam

Macadam Starship Captain

i will be wishings you a merry crust moss! yay yip! hurray

8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I cant find the skeleton dammit

9. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Haha, hmmm a jolly spirit....... Hmmmmm it's gotta be unique..... Jeez, I really wish I knew how to beat these wonderful entries up there... Eh I've used my artistic skills and drawn a blank. Too bad. Anyways Merry Christmas.

P.s if I some how win I can increase my steam library from two games to three!

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  10. ICHE

ICHE Master Chief

I want to join, please reserve spot.
    ChristmasArt.png
    I hope this is not late. No shade.
    Merry Christmas

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  11. Xren

Xren Pangalactic Porcupine

If I'm not late MERRY CHRISTMAS! :rainbowbarf:

12. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Merry Christmas all of you.
    The Winners have been decided -
    • Fire Paw - Dragon Age Origins
    • Dekadrachm - Pixel Piracy
    When making this contest I always wanted to look beyond this thread and see how each person contributed to the community to show their spirit.
    Whether it be through their own money \ or time or dedication. With that said, I feel these two showed the greatest Christmas spirit throughout the holidays.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays.

Xren, Dekadrachm and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.