1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Choose one of this you want to be and why

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Dr_Biohazard, Nov 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dr_Biohazard

Dr_Biohazard Guest

As a Starbound Player
    Choose one of this that you want to be as a and why.
    A. Be a Hero
    B. Be a Villain
    C. Be yourself
    D. Be a Monster
    E. Be a Unknown

" You are free to choice but you are not free from the consequences of your choice "
    There will be a new question in the future I hope.

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I choose C, be myself. Because I am not a hero nor a villain, or a monster that scares people, or a mysterious unknown person. Me and my crew are an adventurer. We explore the space, and help the people we met (that sounds like a hero for some reason). But I prefer C, and that's my reason. Adventure!

soul_eater and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I typically stick to being a hero. Building colonies, helping villagers, fighting evildoers... all in a day's work for a Protector.

Dr_Biohazard likes this.
  4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

D! :D
    I wanna be a monste but a gentle and cute one ^^

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  5. Armorine1983

Armorine1983 Phantasmal Quasar

I Choose A! Always on the go with my misfit yet highly loyal crew members and acting like Joseph Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (sarcasm is best)

D.M.G. likes this.
  6. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

Probably A. I can be myself anytime, and it gets pretty boring

7. Indigaido

Indigaido Void-Bound Voyager

A hero. Nothing like traveling the stars and meeting an odd crew buddies to rebuild the pride of Earth and one day save the galaxies, stopping to help many kinds of people across many planets along the way (be it delivering something to someone a few steps away or otherwise).

8. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

B-Villain
    Hey, I bring more excitement into the universe and a spotlight for you heroes. :iswydt:

9. Legion Deathwish

Legion Deathwish Tentacle Wrangler

( E ) Unknown
    I rather to be just a rumor or just a legend for the living of the universe and also I maybe be a villain, a hero, or a neutral but you never know who I am and my purpose of my existence

" Forget me of my existence "
    -Dr_Biohazard

10. Polecat

Polecat Phantasmal Quasar

(E). I want to forge my own path, let things build and develop as I go, don't force me into a role, but allow all options to be available and my choices dictate the path. Probably not appropriate for a game of this scope tho...