1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Chocobo Mounts 1.05

KWEH! Adds rideable Chocobos and more!

1. beari78

beari78 Guest

Try it outside. Are you jumping as you press F? Is it the enabled tech in your tech slot? (The one with a blue outline).

2. Additionally, try jumping then activating the tech.

3. ThatPenguinUFO

ThatPenguinUFO Void-Bound Voyager

Well,thanks both of you Dragonith and Dark.Jumping worked.And yes it was activated.Im dumb,but not that dumb :D

4. AwesomeKooldog

AwesomeKooldog Space Spelunker

Hi... I downloaded it and put it in my mods folder and extracted it. Yet, i still cant find the Merchant in the crafting area. Can i have other mods with this one? Or should i just restart.... I dont know... help

5. Did you extract it correctly? What mods do you have installed?

Also, regarding the status of our mod, we're planning on releasing the update once the next patch rolls out. This is because apparently there's some big changes coding-wise coming out in the next SB patch, and we want to make sure we can update accordingly without problems. Admittedly, I was also demotivated from making sprites prior to recent events. Sorry for being quiet with you folks for so long. Rest assured, we'll be having some new content once the time comes for this mod and the MMX mod as well.
    [​IMG]
    Stay tuned.~ ;)

beari78 likes this.
  6. AwesomeKooldog

HI. Thanx for replying so quickly. I have the Build ur own ship mod. And what do u mean by extract it properly. Anyway... thanks.

7. Hmm... just that mod? There shouldn't a be a conflict then. By extract properly, I mean did you extract it into the mod folder correctly? How did you extract it? Is there more than one folder? Anything out of place? For now, I recommend you try deleting the mod folder then try extracting it again.

8. AwesomeKooldog

OKay..... There isnt anything wrong... should i keeo the .zip folder in there too? Well. I have no idea.

9. AwesomeKooldog

Also. i just re-extracted it and dragged into the mod folder.... nothing. And I extracted it by right clicking the .zip and clicking EXTRACT ALL. It extracted all 622 files . Then i moved it to mods. Then i opened Starbound and clicked on my character and it said: "Not Responding' in like 50 sec. my Starbound is fixed and nothing happens. But my Starbound usually says Not Responding so i am not sure. Also. Dont expect a reply from me till in 7 hrs or so. I gotz to go. Thanks. Bye.

10. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Your file structure should look like the following:
    \Starbound\mods\chocobomod\

with the following folders inside:
    interface/
    sfx/
    tech/
    etc.

You can "craft" the "chocobo merchant" by just opening the player craft menu (not any crafting table/station) via the key c. Alternatively you can check the tabula rasa if you have that mod installed.

11. AwesomeKooldog

Yeah. There is a "chocobomod" in my chocobomod folder. Also, it has items objects and projectiles as well. Should there be only 1 or 2 chocobo mods. As in 1= Just the folder: chocobomod or 2= a chocomod inside a chocobomod?

12. AwesomeKooldog

Hey guys I just fixed it.... I had to drag a folder out of the folder. But thanks anyway! And btw, THE MOD IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Wiz

The Wiz Master Chief

Know what be more Amazing? Adding Chocobo suit to the mod.

14. BaineCooper

BaineCooper Aquatic Astronaut

Maybe you could include a tech that would allow you a bit of storage space on your Chocobo, like a saddlebag or something? Or, in a much more hilarious fix, could make the Fat Chocobo rideable?

15. guts131

guts131 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, HUGE FF fan and am dying to have this in my game.. everything works except when I go to place the mog merchant he just disappears???? any help please.....

NVM i messed up I was playing on a server I started but i never restarted the server after installing the mod..closed and restarted the server and bam good to go...So dumb of me...

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  16. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Redownload the mod and reinstall it. Make sure the file structure is correct - if that doesnt help theres probably a incompatibility problem with another mod, which should be most unlikely.

17. thatkool

thatkool Void-Bound Voyager

I love this mod. However,It may be just me but I would love if the Chocobos could walk over spaces that were 2 blocks higher in their pathway without jumping. I may just be bad at riding chocobos, I stop a lot from running into some hills or mountains and the chocobo is extremely slow to get back to speed. The chocobo jumps so vertical that getting back speed is a bit clunky for me. I would like for there to be a way to jump higher if you hold space longer. If you don't hold space the jump could be a bit more horizontal so that you can pick up speed quicker.

18. FuryMan007

FuryMan007 Big Damn Hero

Does it work for the peglaci race?

19. FuryMan007

FuryMan007 Big Damn Hero

Does it work for the peglaci race?

20. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

You probably should ask that in the Peglaci race thread or just try it yourself. At its current state it should be compatible with every mod. Slight graphical glitches can happen if the race body shape differs from the norm (like the Avali race) while riding a chocobo.