1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Chocobo Mounts 1.05

KWEH! Adds rideable Chocobos and more!

1. Dragonith updated Chocobo Mounts with a new update entry:

1.03 Update: Mounted Combat! (Sorta.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. pop-yotheweird

pop-yotheweird Ketchup Robot

3. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Another great mod guys! I did a showcase for this one as well!

Dragonith and Crystan like this.
  4. Orsabell

Orsabell Pangalactic Porcupine

Might sound mean but are there productions for a hostile...or in this case, a crazed chocobo mobs?

5. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

HINT: The chocobo baby plush is useable btw :p

Please tell me this isn't a actual game soundtrack piece...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  6. HalfTube

HalfTube Yeah, You!

mediafire link wont work

7. fruitfeet

fruitfeet Void-Bound Voyager

great
    but every time i try to access a chest on my ship it blows up spewing its contents every where and if i try do put that stuff in different chest it blows up as well
    i have 3 other mods mining mech, light drones and immersive pickaxes
    incompatibility might be the cause

8. Aha, saw this last night but didn't get a chance to reply. You work fast! Thanks for the video! ^^
    Eh, not really. We're focusing more on the mounts aspect rather than making them enemies.
    Works fine on my end.
    Most likely.

9. Mc Fow1er

Mc Fow1er Pangalactic Porcupine

awesome mod dude

10. fruitfeet

fruitfeet Void-Bound Voyager

do u have any tips and what i could do
    i really wanna use the mod without my stuff blowing up

11. Orsabell

Orsabell Pangalactic Porcupine

It is :wut: but its for a different boss fight

12. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Well try to find out what mod is causing the incompatibility would be a good start. Although theres nothing with that the mod could be incompatible, since we just add stuff and replace nothing from the vanilla game. Also this mod doesn't alter anything on the interface/inventory system - so its either a SB vanilla bug or caused by another mod.

13. pop-yotheweird

my only complaint is that the speed in between swings (or thrusts it seems) is horribly slow.
    but that's it.

14. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

The attack cycle is set to 0.5 sec - making it faster would be a bit too much.

15. pop-yotheweird

it seems like it's 1-2 seconds before I can attack after.. uh.. attacking, I guess.

16. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Hmm sounds like you're trying to click for every attack, you have hold the attack button. And no, sorry, i've currently no idea how to change that.

pop-yotheweird likes this.
  17. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

I need help! I downloaded this, and i left the chocobo merchant on my ship. I removed the mod after that because I wanted to play on a server, but I keep crashing now. I think it has something to do with the merchant on my ship, but I tried reinstalling so i could remove him, but I still crashed. Please help me! I spent thirty hours on that character!
    Edit: MY entire character is gone now! Please help!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  18. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Reinstall the mod, load your character and remove all active chocobo techs as well as all equiped chocobo mod items (like Lulu's Hair). I also recommend to get rid of every active/placed object that came with the mod.

19. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Yeah, I reinstalled it, but it still couldn't load. It crashed upon startup. I tried a few more times, but my character disappeared. Looks like I've got no choice but to start a new character...