Tool Chicklet V2.1.4 - Save editor & Map editor

Discussion in 'Mods' started by stefanhaan, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Use the arrow keys or WASD keys to navigate through the map

• lzlsis

lzlsis Orbital Explorer

Thanks

• stefanhaan

stefanhaan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can also use the scrollweel to navigate vertically, and use shift + scrollwheel to navigate horizontally.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Oh wow. I did know about scrolling vertically like this, but not horizontally. Now I know how I'll navigate through the map next time!

Oh, speaking of the map. I have a feature request, if it's feasible.
          Is it possible to have a selection tool, so you can make a selection of an area and then move/delete that whole area at once?

• Luki85

Luki85 Space Hobo

Did it crash it too on your softwere?Im mean my save file?:)(edit)Sorry forgotten I gave you a clean save ^^

• LesserZ

LesserZ Poptop Tamer

If you read some earlier posts in the thread, those are some things that he would like to work on in his editor. Someone will crack the code eventually. If not him. I'm just stating that I look forward to it. And yes I know what the program is, I've used it to relocate a few things on my farm.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, then I misunderstood, sorry. I thought it was an actual feature request.

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

I'm not too hopeful here but lots use greenhouse/farm/farmhouse map replacement mods out there and the editor's map assumes you have the default versions of those maps.

Anyway to dynamically look at the maps and display the modded version that the person has installed? keep in mind I really not hopeful this is even viable so no stress.

• SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

This is really fantastic!

I'm having one problem though. I'm trying to move my stable to align with my house but when it's moved my horse ends up getting stuck behind the stable. If I hop on him I can't move, and I've let the game run several in-game hours and he can't move on his own either. Any suggestions?

• BoffoBoy

BoffoBoy Existential Complex

move the horse out of the stable.... then save the game. Supposedly if you just let the game cycle a day it auto corrects.

SarahKik likes this.
                      • SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

Playing to the next day fixed it. Thank you! :D

BoffoBoy likes this.
                        • stefanhaan

Not yet possible, technically it would be possible however it requires quite some work. Definitely won't be done quite soon :p

BoffoBoy likes this.
                          • Luki85

Luki85 Space Hobo

You forget about me :(

• stefanhaan

Didn't forget about you! Just a bit busy the last few days, I only have limited spare time after I get home from work :p

Nurio likes this.
                              • Luki85

Luki85 Space Hobo

cool man .I know that feeling.I was wondering if you get the same problem with my save.So if you would find some spare time I will be very greatfull :)

• downshock

downshock Void-Bound Voyager

This is an amazing program. I've yet to encounter any problems, and the interface is beautiful. Very well done!

• nongtor01

nongtor01 Yeah, You!

in version 2.1.4 windows 8.1 32bit can't open this program.

• Nurio

Nurio Cosmic Narwhal

Does it do anything? Does it give you an error message?

• stefanhaan

You might wanna try the 64bit version then. There are a few strange cases where the 64bit version didn't work on a 64bit foreign copy of Windows.
                                        So it might be that it's the reverse case here.

• Stiven999

Stiven999 Void-Bound Voyager

TIMMY!!

Hows going mate ;)
                                          hows progress so far ;p
                                          any sneak peak someday soon ;P

also
                                          u found what making that bug of mine??
                                          (constantly reseting of bat cave clearing all things there)

ps: not to gamebreaking so you no need care much about that bug
                                          since not many things can be put inside there and its easy to recreate thoo
                                          anyways just saying ;]

stay healthy stefcio and take your time ;)