| ChibiBerry | Introduction |

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ChibiBerry, Aug 16, 2016.

?

What race are you?

1. Apex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Avian

16.7%
  3. Floran

25.0%
  4. Glitch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Human

33.3%
  6. Hylotl

8.3%
  7. Novakid

16.7%
  1. ChibiBerry

ChibiBerry Void-Bound Voyager

████████████████████████▐▐▐

Herro, I'm ChibiBerry. A new nubby Novakid Starbounder.
    I'm currently 19 and my birthday is July 23rd, I'm a leo.
    I'm gay and have an amazing and wonderful boyfriend, Destinys_Wrathe.

I'm a self-taught digital artist, I usually draw with my laptop touch pad but as of September 29th 2015, I've gotten a drawing tablet, Wacom Intros Pro.

I also really like anime~ Although I don't know much anime, check out My Anime List to find out how much of a nub I really am. My favourite animes are I guess is Clannad / Clannad Afterstory and Naruto, which were the first two animes I ever watched. The genres I prefer is Slice of Life and Dramatic I guess.

Thanks for my online mother (Not actual mother) for getting me Undertale!
    Thank you to a friend of mine named Hannah for getting me Terraira!
    Thank you to a friend of mine, Conan/Wolfie for getting me Subnautica
    Thank you to my boyfriend, William getting me Audiosurf 2, Bloody Trapland!
    Thank you Mizuki/Ninja for getting me:
    BattleBlock Theatre (For me and William)
    Danganronpa: Triggeed Happy Havoc
    Dangaronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
    Gmod
    Grow Home
    Hunie Pop
    Portal
    Portal 2
    Slime Rancher
    Spore
    Starbound
    ----------------------------------
    I also have:
    Hell Yeah!
    Jet Set Radio
    LIMBO
    Sega Genesis & Mega Drive Classics
    Sen Co-Op
    Team Fortress 2
    Viridi
    WAKFU

Sadly due to money, I love games but I am not a huge gamer. My favourite games consist of the Legend of Zelda franchise, Fire Emblem - Awakening (And Fates when it comes out ;D), Pokemon Series, Minecraft and Animal Crossing franchise! I love games which has a story line and adventure indie games. I'm not a huge fan of First Person Shooters or games based around war.

Here is my Steam its so crappy and nooby... look at it and all of its adorable noobyness. I'm currently trying to get a few games which are on my wishlist, BattleBlock Theatre, two copies so I can get my amazing boyfriend William a copy as well. As well as two copies for the same reason of Bloody Trapland, Hunnipop (Don't judge us! We're gay. We find this game funny because of Markiplier.) and 1 copy of Spore, Goat Simulator (because... why not? Its a fun game. Glitchy and random...) Minecraft: Story Mode, Grow Home, Garry's mod, 100% Orange Jucie, Portal 2, Portal, I am Bread, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons and Alice: Madness Returns (I don't know if this is a series, if so, I want the other games as well) Subnautica, Ori and the Blind Forest, Unravel, Far Cry Primal, FireWatch, Dangaronpa, Savent - Ascent, Town of Salem.

I also have a 3DS, which is the awesome color of red >w> My Friend Code is 2595 - 3378- 4773. This might change considering that my DS has wiped itself out twice now, but right now this is my friend code :rofl: My favorite game to play is Animal Crossing - New Leaf. Games I own are; Animal Crossing - New Leaf, Aimal Crossing - Happy Home Designer, Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of time, Kingdom Hearts - Dream Drop Distance, Pokemon Y, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Legend of Zelda - Link between Worlds.

That's all of my 3D games, other games I have are: Animal Crossing - Wild World. Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Black 2, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Pokemon Soul Silver, 4 TTDS and a R4I cards (If yknow what those are... good on you, you pirate ;D!) and I have 20 discs for the TTDS' so yeah, Nintendo Dogs, Lost in the Blue, 2 Imagine games for some reason and PicrossDS.

As most people know, Music is a huge thing in my life, although I can't read music well, I can play a lot of instruments besides brass woodwinds (etc trumpets) although I can play flutes.
    Here are a few bands I enjoy
    30 Seconds to Marz, All-American Rejects, A Day To Remember, All Time Low, Anamanaguchi, Bastille, Blink-182, Bowling For Soup, Caleb Hyles, Caravan Palace, Coldplay, Echosmith, Dime Lancaster,Eden Project, Escape the Fate, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Falling in Reverse, Florence and the Machine, Foo Fighters, Forest of the Trees, Foster the People, Fray, Fun., Goo Goo Dolls, Good Charlotte, Gotye, Green Day, Hellogoodbye, Hollywood Undead, Hoobastank, Imagine Dragons, Innerpartysystem, JJ Demon, Kdrew, Kings of Leon, Lana Del Rey, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lumineers, M83, Marianas Trench, Mayday Parade, MGMT, Milky Chance, Mumford & Sons, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nake and Famous, NateWantsToBattle, Neon Trees, Never Shout Never, Nickelback, Oasis, Of Mice and Men, Of Monsters and Men, Offspring, OK go, One Republic, Owl City, Panic! At the Disco, Papa Roach, Paramore, A Perfect Circle, Pierce the Veil, Plain White T's, Porter Robinson, Radiohead, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Rise Against, Safetysuit, Savant, Script, Secondhand Serenade, Set It Off, Silverchair, Simon Curtis, Simple Plan, Sleeping with Sirens, Smiths, Snow Patrol, Story of the Year, Sum 41, Superchick, The Cab, Three Days of Grace, Thousand Foot Krutch, Tove Lo, Train, The Used, Vans, Twenty One Pilots, Walk the Moon, We the Kings, Woe Is Me, Yellowcard, You me at six
    These isn't even half I'll be adding more when I remember more.

Anyway, that is pretty much all about me. I'm as open as a book so if you want to know me better, just ask.

▐▐▐ ████████████████████████

2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Wow, that is a complete introduction! Well, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here :D

And about your art, why don't you show it in the Art subforum? Artists are always appreciated here :3

3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard >v< enjoy your stay here :nuruhappy:

~ Iris ~

4. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah your completed list is pretty gay :rofl:
    But welcome dude! :lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lolwut: (imma lick yo butt)

5. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Holy hell, your anime, games, even most of the music... Even the day of the month you were born... You're like a clone of me!! :wot:

On another note:
    Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay! :hylotl:
    (Hylotl emoticon does not represent my race preference btw.)

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir! . That introduction is simply nice.

7. Shadencile

Shadencile Phantasmal Quasar

:catface: Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here!

8. ChibiBerry

Thank you :3 I really like making things look fancy and I always tend to over-do it :rofl:

And I did, which you obviously saw, thanks for the likes :rofl:

Lodish likes this.
  9. ChibiBerry

Thank you ^^ ~

10. ChibiBerry

Yessss gayness achievements!
    What is your avatar:geek:? It looks so adorable, kinda reminds me of Sans from Undertale xD

11. ChibiBerry

o- o All the clones! I'm glad I found someone so soon who I have a lot in common with :rofl: What sort of race are you then if you aren't a Hylotl o: ?

12. ChibiBerry

Thank youuu :3
    Neat avatar by the way~

13. ChibiBerry

Thank you and omg your avatar is full of adorableness! O:

14. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice time here! :cookie:

15. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Oh and by the way, avoid double/triple posting as much as possible. If you need to answer to multiple posts, clicking the reply button under each post will allow you to answer to all of them at once :)

16. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome to the forums fellow artist :rofl: Enjoy your stay!

17. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

its a bard skin from league of legends. Snow day bard

18. Shadencile

Shadencile Phantasmal Quasar

Haha, thank you xD I was feeling like my profile needed a starbound themed thing so I made it one day x)

19. The God Of Death

The God Of Death Poptop Tamer

The first time i see a gay guy ._. Anyway enjoy your stay :3

20. Yogg-Saron

Yogg-Saron Space Hobo

WOW the first time i see a gay guy anyway hope you enjoy your time in here :rofl: