1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Chest contents match my items?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by JoeBro2200, Jun 22, 2018.

1. JoeBro2200

JoeBro2200 Aquatic Astronaut

I've been playing starbound a lot lately and I've been searching for a unique melee weapon for some time now. I currently use a lot of wands. Every single time I go and search the final chest in the room I obtain a weapon that matches my weapons. I have found the Tesla's staff 3 times in a row now. Is this a glitch or something intended? Why aren't I finding any unique weapons? These happenings apply in every chest, barrel, and crate I loot. if there's a weapon it's a wand. I just want a melee weapon!!! Any tips or help I can get?

2. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

I think that this may be just incredibly bad luck. However if you want a good melee weapon I would suggest getting one of the final tier swords: The Hokucide, Solus Katana, Violium Broadsword, AstroSaber DX, and the Protectorate Broadsword.Just remember that some of these will need to be upgraded to be at the final tier.